All member reviews for New Super Mario Bros. U

Teamwork plays major role in another fun Mario platformer.

Learning

Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 November 27, 2012

Best Wii U Game Ever!

Wow! A new Mario Adventure on the Wii U! Amazing!
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2014

LEARNING
7/10 Good but Mario bros stories are all the same.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Messenger November 3, 2013

A Great Game for Everyone

A definite must-have! This game is just great all around. Anyone who can hold a Wii remote can play it. It's easy, fun, and just plain entertaining.
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2013

fun

Mario succeds again with viberent colours, and smooth controls making this game succeed. The only violence is when mario stomps on gombas, and koopas.
Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2013

BEST WII U GAME EVAH! A must buy!

This game is the only wii u game that is so much fun! This game has to last forevah!, there is little to moderate violence, there is a concern with the miiverse cuz you can put posts, and that is like Facebook! Any ways it's a great game, best game to start the wii u!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDigitalCherries February 17, 2014

Amazing

Very amazing game. Players go throughout the game with various levels and players. I would definitely recommend this game for anyone playing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybobland 456 August 12, 2013

wahoo!!! #mario

Five stars another amazing mario game.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2013

BUY IT! BUY IT!!!!!

New Super Mario Bros. U is a game I have wanted since Summer 2012. You can experience 4 Wii Remote Players and 1 GamePad player, or play the GamePad on Off-TV Play to free up the screen! If you are an expert like me, you probably completed the game the night you got it, by my overall goal is to collect 1,000,000 coins, just the way it played out it New Super Mario Bros. 2, but I don't have a Nintendo 3DS, so...yeah, buy it!
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2013

Yay!!

Awesome! It is a very fun and classic mario game! I play with my siblings so much!!! Mario saves Princess Peach and he has to fight bowser.
Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2013

AWESOME GAME

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2013

new super mario bros u

new super mario bros u is a good gamE best for learning plumbers have cartoonish deaths mario and princess peach have a kiss at the end of all mario games no l swearing plumbers fight bowser and his minions
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bySand.1 November 26, 2012

The best of the modern Super Mario side scrollers

The best of the modern Super Mario side Scrollers! It's Super Mario.
Adult Written byninjasrawe May 30, 2015

fine

its the best game in the world and no bad staff for kids like 5 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byCrackingCracker April 6, 2015

Good game!

I started this game when I was 5. It was the first wii u game I ever had. A few days later... I was just like OMG this game is getting awesome! Even it's appropriate of course but mild cartoon violence only. But it's not bad at all!
Teen, 13 years old Written byd1pent11111 February 19, 2015

Awesome game!

Super Mario Bros. U is a Super Mario Bros. game for the Wii U. It is overall easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Common mistakes, pressing A to jump, instead of 2.
Adult Written byIssa November 24, 2014

Amazing Game!

I Own This Game and it's Amazing! It takes about 3 days to finish it by just speed running each level, but if you want to clear the game 100%, you will have to take your time and use your skills wisely. Kids that work with others in multiplayer mode use teamwork.There is lots of content in this game, like challenge mode, boost rush mode and many others! It is Also easy to play! Overall it a Great Game! Every Mario Fan Should own this title!
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2014

It's not New Super Mario Bros. 3 but we might as well call it that!

I don't have this game, but I've played it at my friends' house. It is a very fun game, just like New Super Mario Bros. 2. Well, it's easy to play and use, and is very fun for almost anyone. It's not New Super Mario Bros. 3, but we might as well call it that because they just called it U and not 3 because almost EVERYTHING ends with the letter U in the Wii U world.
Kid, 8 years old May 17, 2014

Adult Written bymoviewannabe February 2, 2014

LEARNING

Another Mario Bros. adventure where Princess Peach is being held in her own castle by Bowser instead of being brought to Bowser's castle.

This game is amazing!!! This was the very first game I got for the Wii U (and New Super Luigi U, in a compilation Wii U game set). Any Super Mario Bros. fans (old and new, I'm an old fan) will love this installment from 2012.
Teen, 14 years old Written byharraseda October 6, 2013