All member reviews for New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Ingenious remake is a classic for both old, new fans.

Kid, 9 years old March 7, 2011

Fun, Fantastic, Mario game amazing for kids and family -

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a fan favorite for family and kids around the world.Over here, the violence is mild and tame, although you kil non-creatures, but it's without blood.They jump on enemies though and can kill enemies with other enemies of power-ups.Of course, there are a lot of positive sides about this game.It's pretty easy to play, 2 to jump, control pad to move, shake the wiimote to spin, hold 1 to sprint.It's pretty simple to play, and newcomers get the controls very easily.Mario and Luigi, and the two toads, are the goods guys, trying to save Princess Peach who is (and always) kidnapped by Bowser, or his Koopalings.Mario is the most popular Nintendo character so that's noticable.Great Game, great detail, great role models, and if you want a family game, get this game.
Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2011

NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii

This game brings the fun of the old game and adds amazing graphics to the story. The violence in this game is on the classic Mario violence its just cartoonish and fun. I recommend this game to everyone who owns a Wii, it's a very fun experience.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2015

Good mario game

It is a good Mario game and is really fun It gets a bit boring when you beat the game and is expensive. I like it but it might be scary for kids 4 and under like when (spoilers are coming) when bowser turns big and kills camilec, a bunch of bosses jump out a cake, and the world 5 boss ( he's just freaky.) but when your playing you will have fun and it's always exiting when you unlock a new world. Happy playing!!!!!
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 12, 2012

Keep it up Super Mario!

I love the video game New Super Mario Brothers.When I bought the game at Best Buy,I heard some of the people in line praising to game.So I couldn't wait to play! Guess what? When I first played it,I LOVED IT! Awesome levels,and ease of play!
Teen, 13 years old Written byreadthereview_B23 May 31, 2011

Just fine

Good game. Fun but it gets boring after a while.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bykelliemejia929 June 6, 2010

Great game but a little frustrating for little ones

My son loves the challenges of this game but it can be frustrating for him at times.
Kid, 9 years old May 28, 2015

Awesome

This game lets you explore 9 worlds unlocking levels and getting coins or star coins. Lots of fun looking for Princess Peach . It has power ups and lives and 4 different people. Mario, Blue and Yellow Toad and Mario's Bro. Awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRedmage July 7, 2014
Teen, 16 years old Written bygamreviewer November 20, 2015

Great game for kids and adults.

This is a fantastic family game. It's like a remastered Mario. It's great for a family game night. Kids will love it. It's a very fun game.
Kid, 12 years old December 18, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. WII

New Super Mario Bros. is a very addicting game. I will sometimes stay up to midnight playing it. The game does have the classic mario violence like jumping on koopas and bowser, but its nothing violent for kids over 6. There is nothing else to say about this game other than its alot like the original and has a very fun story line. I would recommend this for any Mario fan over 6.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrMoviesGuy February 3, 2016

THE BEST GAME TO PLAY ON THE WII.

This is the best game on the Nintendo Wii. This game is fun. There is very mild fantasy violence. You can work together as a team in this game. This game can go up to 4 players. You can stomp on turtles and other creatures. You can defeat villains like, Bowser. This game is suitable for kids at any age.
Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2016

When i was little, it was tough. 12 now, SUPER FUN!!!!!!!!!!

My mother told me about the old nintendo system, showed me one of her games, and so i know a lot 'bout the past. When i got my wii, i played super mario. Yea, me at 5 = dad plays the whole game because I couldn't do it. 7 years later at Christmas i got this version, now its SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARIO LIVES TO BE REAL 31 YEARS AFTER HIS FIRST APPEARANCE!!!!!!! ;) AND IS STILL GOOD AS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2011

Way Easy

I beat it so many times. I have all the levels from 1-1 to 9-8! I just wanna say, It's fun and epic.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byOhioPest December 8, 2010

MY at the time 5 year old picked up his level of play after a week.

A little bit of a learning curve for a 5 year old but after about a week he was more than adept at the skills needed to play.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bylsdbird September 3, 2010

perfect for my friends

I can't stop Nintendo as New Super Mario Bros. Wii gets my GOTY 2009. Question will Wii make it five in a row?.
Kid, 8 years old July 19, 2010

Never too young to play this game!

First i thought this game was gonna be great,but I was WRONG!This game is....Perfection!!!.
Kid, 9 years old September 12, 2014

Up there with Sonic Generations!

This game...IT IS AMAZING! Fun for the whole family. Should NOT be overlooked. I love swallowing one of the other players with Yoshi and getting them into trouble.
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2014

Mario Wii

It's a bit scary for younger children, but when when you're 6 and up you can cope. It's a typical good vs. evil game, where Mario learns to beat the bad characters. It's easy to play and it's good as a party game, as you can play for coins. There's also a Free Mode, when you don't want to measure scores.
Adult Written byBrioCyrain May 6, 2012

It's a me, a mario!

7 & up due to difficulty, not content therein
Parent of a 5 year old Written byhotty12321 September 22, 2010
i love it because it is easy and there is no cursing in the game.that is why i love it.