All member reviews for New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Kid, 9 years old March 7, 2011

Fun, Fantastic, Mario game amazing for kids and family -

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a fan favorite for family and kids around the world.Over here, the violence is mild and tame, although you kil non-creatures, but it's without blood.They jump on enemies though and can kill enemies with other enemies of power-ups.Of course, there are a lot of positive sides about this game.It's pretty easy to play, 2 to jump, control pad to move, shake the wiimote to spin, hold 1 to sprint.It's pretty simple to play, and newcomers get the controls very easily.Mario and Luigi, and the two toads, are the goods guys, trying to save Princess Peach who is (and always) kidnapped by Bowser, or his Koopalings.Mario is the most popular Nintendo character so that's noticable.Great Game, great detail, great role models, and if you want a family game, get this game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreadthereview_B23 May 31, 2011

Just fine

Good game. Fun but it gets boring after a while.
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2011

Way Easy

I beat it so many times. I have all the levels from 1-1 to 9-8! I just wanna say, It's fun and epic.
Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2011

NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii

This game brings the fun of the old game and adds amazing graphics to the story. The violence in this game is on the classic Mario violence its just cartoonish and fun. I recommend this game to everyone who owns a Wii, it's a very fun experience.
Kid, 12 years old December 18, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. WII

New Super Mario Bros. is a very addicting game. I will sometimes stay up to midnight playing it. The game does have the classic mario violence like jumping on koopas and bowser, but its nothing violent for kids over 6. There is nothing else to say about this game other than its alot like the original and has a very fun story line. I would recommend this for any Mario fan over 6.
Kid, 8 years old July 19, 2010

Never too young to play this game!

First i thought this game was gonna be great,but I was WRONG!This game is....Perfection!!!.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2010

Fun!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!! it's amazing!!!! it's VERY addicting! and your kids WILL get into fights, but my friend and i finally said, instead of yelling, laugh, and then you start to laugh at yourself that you were going to fight over a VIDEO GAME!
Kid, 9 years old December 23, 2014

Fun platformer for the whole family

The game is awesome I love it. This platformer game is amazing because there are a bunch of cool worlds for you to play in and they're all different. There is some violence but the violence is not bad. There's bullets flying and you jump on turtles. You battle a monster and you rescue a princess. This game is fun for all ages. Even parents will enjoy it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySharkBullet500 December 2, 2014

One of the best games in the Mario franchise!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is one of the best games to play with family, as it requires every players to cooperate with one another to complete the level and collect every Star Coin (Try collecting all of them!). It has amazingly fun gameplay, it can be difficult for everyone if you don't cooperate, and the art style is cool, yet familiar. This is a must have for all Mario fans and anyone who likes Multiplayer/Co-Op games.
Kid, 9 years old September 12, 2014

Up there with Sonic Generations!

This game...IT IS AMAZING! Fun for the whole family. Should NOT be overlooked. I love swallowing one of the other players with Yoshi and getting them into trouble.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRedmage July 7, 2014

Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

cool.

not as good as Mario 2 3ds
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2014

Mario Wii

It's a bit scary for younger children, but when when you're 6 and up you can cope. It's a typical good vs. evil game, where Mario learns to beat the bad characters. It's easy to play and it's good as a party game, as you can play for coins. There's also a Free Mode, when you don't want to measure scores.
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2014

Get this game!! It is okay, for any age!

Get this game! It is okay for any age, and it's super fun. I was addicted to it for a long time, just like any other mario game. This is super easy to play too! Get this!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMckittrickml March 9, 2014

If your kid gets angry hold off.

I think this is a great game to play with your family. But it can be very difficult and frustrating for younger children, and cause a lot of temper tantrums.
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2014

I played this game at my friend's house, it is so good. I would get this on Wii/Wii U. Rating - 8.6/10
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2014

New Super Mario Bros. Wii = One of my favorite Mario games of all time! :D

When my sister and I opened that certain present on Christmas 2009, we figured out that it was none other than New Super Mario Bros. Wii! We started playing it very quickly with my two older cousins. I have to say, it takes a lot of cooperation to play this game(unless you want to play it alone, which is kinda boring and harder), and we always play it together every Christmas. This game also settled in some nice memories that always have stuck in my head since the beginning. When it wasn't Christmas, my sister and me alone would sometimes play it together, having us die repeatedly(don't worry, it's the characters, not us) and communicating to each other. Therefore, this game has truly changed me and my cousins' lives(and my sister's) since without it we would be totally bored. Overall, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, in my opinion, is perfect for Mario fanatics who know the basic game controls(that requires reading) and are at the age of about 7.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

A cool game.

This game is so much fun. The levels are awesome as well as the graphics. Everything about this game ROCKS!
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2013

Genius remake will woo both old and new fans.

The Super Mario series usually has multiplayer features, but never at the same TIME! The gameplay is similar to that of the DS Version, but you can have up to FOUR PLAYERS playing AT THE SAME TIME! It just caused chaos and destruction everywhere! It was a great welcome addition to the series. The only thing that could've made it better (in my opinion) was if Nintendo made it ONLINE!!!!! Sigh...
Teen, 13 years old Written byDigital223 February 16, 2013

Evil Game

This is game is NOT for kids! The plot is awful; its the basic "evil" creature kidnaps Pretty princess(but no reason why s/he/it did it). Players will kill creatures(Gombas, Turtles, etc...) by stomping on them in a gruesome fashion with cheerful music in the background. The graphics are presented in a colorful, kid-friendly style to mask the true badness of this "E-rated" game. The worst part is that this game has become a popular icon in Society. Please parents; do not buy this game for your kids.