All member reviews for New Super Mario Bros.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Fun game

This is the best mario game.Its realy fun!
Teen, 14 years old Written byramrod95 April 9, 2008

I love sooo much......

.... it is and was one of the best ever DS games to ever live !

The Most Addicting Game I Ever Found...

Okay, so I go to the store and I want a new game? So what did I get? New Super Mario Bros. of course! And with this brief look at the game I was NOT disappointed at the game. The graphics and gameplay were simply terrific. The only problem is that it's all over too long. However, even now I am still playing whilst other games like Nintendogs sit gathering dust on the shelves. The mini-games are simply cute and I love the game 'Wanted!' Overall this is a game everyone should own.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

so awsome!

This game was really fun and challenging and it is not just a old version ... it is an all NEW version of Super Mario Bros. There is no violece in it and it's a kids game right? so why would there be anything bad. I think that it is very fun and addictive so go ahead and try it!

LOVE THIS GAME GO AND BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a clean game good for kids of all ages. There is no violence. It is realy fun. Go buy it, end of story.

Outstanding

These days children watch too inappropriate content just because they think adults like it- in reality, or at least with the people I know, never really enjoy stuff FOR sexuality, violence, drugs, profanity, etc. Now, this is a game thats just as good as halo or something without the need of anything too bad. Some mild violence (jumping on enemies or use fireballs) and nothing other than that bad.

A Fun Game 4 Everyone!!!!!!

New super is packed with many levels, and tons of games. It's assured for hours of fun. I'm not a great gamer so it was kinda hard for me. (That's why I gave it 4 stars). There is a little bit of violence. To get rid of your enemies you need to bounce on them,and, when you beat Bowser, he falls into a pit of lava. I don't know about you but, I think this game is great!

you have to play the amazing new game sweeping the nation