All member reviews for Overlord II

Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2010

A fun game for tweens

I love this game. So far i havent seen anything to bad in it and would give it a age of 10-14, over 14 it might get a bit boring. A bad thing is one mission is to kill 100 innocents! But overall a great game :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byXeNo123 July 23, 2011

What I think

While this game is kinda bad for younger kids I think it's totally cool as long as you have parental supervision for some parts of the game cuz' yeah there can be some bad parts but 1: You never have sex with anyone in the game, same with the NPCs (non playable characters) 2. Yes the game is not cool in some parts like the killing of baby seals for "life force" but It's just a game and they respawn the next time you enter the area. all in all the only serious problem I see is the trash talk about sex witch by the way can be stopped by 1:Magic 2.The Overlord's sword/axe 3:Or Minions.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamecritic July 7, 2010

anyperson really

this game is great and pretty funny! 2 thumbs up!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 19, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written bySithLordBeast August 9, 2013

I hate CSM

soooo let me get this straight. This game has violence and sex you are terrorizing people. Fable 3 has violence, (optional) sex, mild language, and you're the good guy. But somehow common sense media says that Fable 3 shall be played by no kids/teens but overlord 2 may be played by anyone 15 and older. What????? That is so much bull, common sense. I sent you an email politely asking you why you over rate the games and not the movies. Why you say game like Halo 4, Fable 3, Just Cause 2, Skyrim, and many other M games are "not for kids" when equally bad games such as Mercenaries 2, Lost Planet 2, Frontlines fuel of war, mirror's edge, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, and uncharted games are fine for teens. And you haven't responded to the email and are still making stupid reviews.
Teen, 17 years old Written byYoda123 December 31, 2009

This game is horrible...

This game is okay age-appropriate-wise but i have no clue why you would want to play it. The controls are poor and really the combat system is lacking in RTS elements. Why CSM insists on suggesting poor games is beyond me. If you're looking for a game for kids 12+ go with something amazing like Uncharted 1 or 2. Honestly i'm not sure why i come to this site sometimes, their recommendation/alternatives are poor at best most times.