All member reviews for Patapon 2

Rhythm/strategy sequel is as fun, quirky as the original.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygameaddictwn April 3, 2011

A fantastic game. When I begin playing this game I couldn't get the patapon song right. After months of practice I now have fantastic rhythm. This game teaches a person rhythm and how to manage you're troop and lead them to their goal. The game can get frustrating. You also play as the "almighty" that may be offending to Christians (like me). The patapons will pray to you and give offerings to you. The violence is a bit too much for little kids. Every time you defeat a boss you are usually rewarded with the severed head of the creature.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bymescvillot May 26, 2009

I ran

Just Beginning
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2010

Perfect for kids nine and up

I only say it's educational because I'm in my school band and this helped me get a really good sense of rythm and frankly it's not really a bad game I think it's hilarious.
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2010

not good

i bought this game thinking i was going to love it but it turned out it was bad! i thought commanding a army by rythem would by cool but it just did not work. the only thing i like about it is the characters.
Adult Written byjwahman July 28, 2009

Perfect for ages 7+

I believe that this game is very age appropriate! It is a fast paced beat game that is VERY easy to pick up! The only thing that concerns me is that there word fugly (freaking ugly)! But otherwise a great game!
Adult Written byhArze May 26, 2009

A very unique and awesome game

i'ts along story but still very enjoyable and i finished this game for only a few months!
Parent of a 10 year old Written byfranchescolli May 23, 2009

the demo i have

i like this game. they make cool sounds. i just can't beat the red gragon. or the blue dragons you sting.
Adult Written byTiney53 May 12, 2009

i think this game is pretty ok.