All member reviews for Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2012

Doesn't stay true to the books

no lasting appeal,fun, or anything i completed it in 3 days (limited time on DS)
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnabel Noches January 17, 2015

You Got Framed!

I thought that this book was very unique and original. I like how the book deals with the gods and their half-blood kids. I like how the Percy and his friends go on many adventures and meet new people along the way. Percy founds out that Zeus' lightning bolt is stolen and he is put to blame. He was able to survive as a twelve year old and have fun the same time. This book is very interesting and knows how to tell a good story. I personally think the book is more detailed and better than the movie. I extremely recommend the book. The book is appropriate for ages nine and up because it is a very fun story to be told. I chose to rate this book four stars because it is entertaining and it leads you on wanting to read every chapter after a chapter.
Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2014

Lightning in a bottle

This was the best book I have ever read, the minute I read the first chapter I was hooked. However, this book does have a little violence, (it isn't anything you can't handle.) I am a HUGE chicken when it comes to any scariness, and this book isn't scary at all. This book is so good it keep me turning pages at 1:45 in the morning.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2012

Percy Jackson- a popular worth while read!

Percy Jackson is a book that many people- including myself would recomend in a heart beat. The book turned into a movie is a mature read for kids 11+. The series is about greek mythology. A hreat book that many have read but for thoes of you that have not read it- it is highly recommened!
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2011

Not so good

It's not too good. I thought it would be better, but it wasn't.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymida22 July 31, 2011

SO BORING

This game is SO BORING. You do the same thing over and over again and annabeth isn't supposed to have brown hair! Read the books instead.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylittlemisstumbler July 20, 2011

bad game. sorry.

i kind of liked the books, but sorry, this game is terrible. First of all, you do the same thing over and over again, and there were some characters that don't even exist! Do not waste your money with this game!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... November 4, 2010

WHAT??? There's no title!! Read the review, kronos. JUST KIDDING I LOVE MY FANS :)

people!!!! I LOVE ZELDA. I LOVE PERCY JACKSON. I wanna kick SOME JUSTIN BIEBER BUTT TODAY, YAY! AND GUESS WHAT??? I AM A HALF-BLOOD FROM ZELDA WORLD WHICH IS HYRULE. (if you don't know what that is, you ZORA, go look it up. wind waker is the best cuz you know ur link n stuff and his 10 in tht gme.) BACK TO THIS GAME. If you're one of those people who's like "oh i just wanna know what happens", which makes you a total Ruto Bieber (look up saria on google then look up annabeth and i'll love u please do it!!!). ****mega SPOILA*** Percy and Annabeth will actually kiss man!!! I know, right??? So like, percabethesque. (I GOT THE ESQUE THINGY FROM A PERSON WHO SAID TWILIGHTPRINCESS WAS SO LIKE, OCARINA-ESQUE AND ANNABETH IS SO HERMIONE-ESQUE but I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANY CHARACTER EXCEPT FOR MALON, MIDNA, SARIA, ZELDA. I hate ruto and rachel thought. They're such biebers! ) And guess what fellow reviewers of this brilliant world (i never feel said. I'm always like a kokiri. If you don't know what a kokiri is, gosh, go back to preschool BIEBER! Just kidding. I love all percy jackson fans.) tUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT iN THE lost hero percabeth is like, so, canon. Is like the spirit tracks of percy jackson (u kokiri haters GET THA ANNABETH HATER OUTTA HERE!) Kokirichase!!! Bye fellow fanatics!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygamingmaster42 February 15, 2010

A bit overpriced considering the content...

Although I think this is somewhat overpriced, it doesn't really matter considering I got it for free at www[dot]tu[dot]nu/axwC