All member reviews for Peter Jackson's King Kong: the Official Game of the Movie

Thrilling, beautiful game is over quickly.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

kong's da stuff!

King Kong is a totally appropriate game for all ages. I don't think it should be rated T, it should be E, the most it should be is E10+.What ever parents don't let their kids play it are to overprotective.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

KONG!!!

this game is harmless to anyone over the age of 12. Although it does have some scary monsters on Skull Island it is things that scare you the first time you see them or they surprise you. The best part is playing kong. You can go to new york climb buildings; you're like a 25 ft. tall spider-man! you can also fight all the monsters in skull island and beat them all up like little flies but it is challenging when you fight multiple t-rex which you do a lot. this is a great game after you see the movie.
Adult Written bysamborino September 3, 2009

good game

might scare some people at first and there is a little bit visible blood
Adult Written byGramps April 9, 2008

Give me more

Play is very good and follows movie well. Graphics and sound are excellent in MOST scenes. Could have a little more ability to go your own way. However there is more than enough possibilities to entertain. Only wish it was longer. End comes too quickly. All in all an excellent game.
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2009

finally, a good movie game

It's usualy stupid to expect a lot from a movie game, but not in this case. King Kong delivers intence action,a wide as- ortment of awsome scary mythical and ( suposidly) extinct creaturs,and a gripp- ing plot that follows the movie well.You get to play as Jack and Kong. As Jack you get to operate 4 different guns (I know that its not a lot, but it gets you through)some spears, and some sharp bones that you find on animal skeling- tons.As Kong you can throw and swing trees and kill noraly difficult enimies easily,but the bus sized bats and the t- rex' can provide a chalenge, espeialy when faced 2 or 3 on 1.If you think killing T-rexes as Kong is hard, merly surviving them as a human is practicly imposible.King Kong has some bugs, so be sure to save a lot,but other than that,this game is very fun. It keeps you on the edge of your seat for most of the game.On the whole, i'd rate this game 8.5 of 10.(7 being the average) Replay value: moderate. (good for a few times through)

Borrrring

9/10's of the game are in the view of Jack until the end of the game. Its called king kong! Well the violince is very limited and that would be it.
Parent of a 5, 5, 11, and 15 year old Written bygoodman April 6, 2011

My 15 thinks it good but not to good he says lots of bug jump out at you.My 11 year old says that its fun but TENSS.
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2010

Good

A good game. I really liked it when i was younger. I would stear clear of the PSP version though. Suggested Esrb Rating: T for mild language, violence
Kid, 12 years old May 13, 2009

A very well made movie game!

Teen, 13 years old Written byyugiohsux April 9, 2008

DO NOT SHOW THIS TO PEOPLE UNDER 13!

It gave my cousin nightmares (she's 8) my other relitives could'nt sleep at night. so have caution about it. It depends what the courage level of the child is. I'm not saying anyone's a chicken In this situation but just take caution all right? thanks for reading my review.

beyond boring

this game was way too short and easy and they go together to make absolute boredom
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

Good graphics and fun play. I like the fact you can replay any of your favourite levels. Maybe a little scary for younger kids (I still get freaked in the level 'V-REX' and 'RAPIDS')
Teen, 16 years old Written byMath-U April 9, 2008

Realy fun game.

Blood. that and a few cuss words are all that is "bad" about this game. it's lots of fun.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

its awsome

this games awsome butt i dont recomened this for people who are scared easely cause the creatures are creepy like a jiant scorpian and all the creatures eat people to
Adult Written bymdog April 9, 2008

Stupid game

The worst game ever. Seriously. Sooo boring. I couldn't stand it. I can't believe that teens will go ape over this piece of crap.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It is a fun game is you've seen the movie

It will be scary if you haven't seen the movie. A few levels might be tricky for kids under 9. There is alot more blood then in the movie, but not enough to scare kids over 9. It is fun to play.
Adult Written byjujuzeking April 9, 2008

a fun game for everyone

Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Everyone should play this!