All member reviews for Phineas and Ferb

Game based on Disney show is fun and creative.

Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2009

"I was amazed"

All of it was awesome. That's all I have to say.
Kid, 9 years old December 9, 2009

Lights, Candace, Action! (TV-14-DLV) or maybe it put it "TV-14" instead its a part of says PG or Rated "PG-14" Movie was PG-13.

Maybe they have alots and lots and lots of nice to unnice words and baby from adult words in it, So they have lots of baby to unnice words in this episode 3, season 1. right? i dont play this game!
Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2009

Nice game

I really enjoyed this game. Some younger kids would find it uninteresting and hard to play.
Kid, 8 years old February 15, 2009

dejuan laughed so hard

I love phineas and ferb because they create alot of stuff like building a ferriswheel,rolacoaster and alot of many things.My favorite person is candace(their sister)because she is crazy about busting her brothers.
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2010

awesome!

Never played it, but when I get a DS for Christmas I will get the game
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2009

Good for older children.

I love the game and tv show.though i JUST got this game today,it wasn't exactly what i expected.The reason i have only 1 "concern"is because of Candace.She tries to 'ruin'the boys'summer.
Kid, 9 years old November 8, 2009

"Amazed but sometimes boring"

This is A Verry good game -1 star because its on some times boring.
Kid, 7 years old May 13, 2009

This is a good game.

This a good game.
Kid, 8 years old May 8, 2009

i hit myself i slap myself and i even laugh my brain out.

this was the greatest game i ever played so what i did was i tried to make it work so i just took my time and tried to do my best because i thought like this was the greatest thing i ever did so if i was just to take it slow i would have beat that high score but anyway i won and my score was 77789 and look i no i did a good job so think and thank that that game had been invented thank so have a nice time reading this in playing the game its fun just try it love and love the whoever invented it bybyebye
Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2009

Aren't you a little mad about some stupid game that is only out on Nintendo DS??

Why is the game only on Nintendo? Show them respect and make it out as PSP!!
Kid, 6 years old March 5, 2009