All member reviews for Pirate101

Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

BEST GAME FOR KIDS

THIS GAME IS THE BEST! Its far better! THIS GAME IS AMAZING! You get to be a pirate, and that's pretty much it, collect the gold and go on an adventure. You should know it can take away money, but the free trial is pretty good. Only some math included.
Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2013

I'm disappointed

Weapons aren't realistic.Horrible fighting techinuque . Dont even bother.play wizard 101 its much more fun and engaging
Teen, 13 years old Written byStrategist101 March 3, 2013

Pirate101

It's a good game for younger kids. Violence isn't graphic, guns and swords aren't realistic. Bodies fade away after they're killed.
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2013

not so much

I don't really like this game, I think that wizard 101 is definitely better than pirate 101. But that is just my opinion. I think this game has confusing fighting styles and I don't think it deserves the five star rating. And it slows your computer down. I think that wizard 101 should have gotten the five stars, and pirate 101 should have gotten four.
Kid, 7 years old July 21, 2014

Pirate101 Musketeer

I have this game and I think its for 6 years olds and older because this game DOES have Violence BUT it in not realistic Well in this Amazingly fun game If you choose a Musketeer WHEN YOU SHOOT blue stuff comes out of the gun its like lightning everybody is allowed too see lightning when you shhot in this game blu lightning strike comes I SWEAR THERE IS NO FREAKING BLOOD I Swear I believe planet of the apes is ok for all ages and this like planet of the apes but with magic My name Is Snowyboy
Teen, 17 years old Written byNerd345 June 8, 2014

Great game for learners!

It's one of the best games for learners ever created. It's reading help is incredible and it's maths is enjoyable! If anyone ever is bored, play Pirate101!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySees Little April 13, 2014

Much better than its sister game.

Although, it's still on a rail, pirate 101 is much better than Wizard 101. Mostly because the combat is much more realistic and the adventures are more interesting, you have to pay a lot more money to go farther in the game though.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2014

EPIC

this is the best game ever do not listen to the part about privacy and safety because these guys have a very nice community and they will ban or silence you for almost any offence violence is not an issue as there is no blood and It is epic :D