All member reviews for Pokemon Black 2/Pokemon White 2

Great installment in strategy and monster collection series.

Learning

Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2014

really fun

i own this game, and love it!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2012

amazing

I lve this game Imy best friend showed me diamond 5years.ago and I loved it this game amazing although I think they're running out of ideas. Look I'm not being mean but a candle and a trashbag?
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2013

Fun

Very fun & challenging game for any age.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypikagirl December 17, 2012

this is the best!

I am a HUGE pokemon fan and this is my favorie game so far. It will entertain people for hours! There is some voiolence and consumerisim but the overall messages are good such as try hard enough and you can do anything. score 10/10
Teen, 17 years old Written byDanielCello December 9, 2012

Pokemon

In my opimion, there is nothing bad at all about any pokemon games
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2015

LEARNING

Good and fun Pokemon game, but NOT very good for learning.

This is one of the worst Pokemon games, but it was still VERY good. The lack of anything educational was made up by the heroic and upbeat messages throughout the game. Like all Pokemon games, there is cartoon violence which is necessary to go through the game, but the worst it gets is violently named attacks that aren't that bad. The Unova region, based on New York, is where the only learning comes in: If you live in the NYC area, you could teach a little kid (ages 6-8) the geography of New York via this game.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2013

Awesome Game!

Pokémon is the best and I will always love it. P.S. If you want an awesome Pokemon choose Oshawott!
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2013

all up to u

i love Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it only has fantasy violence but if ure not a gamer u might not like it as much.....
Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2013

Very cool game

A very fun game with strategy, action, and a great story. Although it looks kiddy on the outside, it's very fun. It's not some Yu-gi-oh rip off!
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2013

pokemon black 2 rocks

pokemon is a great and fun game for all ages.theres no innapropriate language and stuff.its my most favorite game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 5, 2013

Fun and easy to play!

Get yours today. You won't regret it.
Kid, 10 years old May 6, 2013

Praise to this game!

It is a great installment for the Pokemon Series With all ages playing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byUxie Trixie Usa... May 1, 2013

Heh, entree.

This game has introduced a lot of new things into the world of Pokémon, up to and including dating sims! Some paths are only available if you play as a girl, and others only if you play a boy. Once you beat the game, other characters from earlier on in the game replace the characters only used in the ferris wheel part, which can be annoying at times. There's also a thing where if you download data from your copy of Black/White, the events from the first game will be referenced, which can be interesting. Some new gameplay aspects are the ability to manage your own shopping district, and how you are now randomly a movie star, who seems to be typecast as some form of idiot hero, even when they're supposably a genius scientist. Still, the game's nice, but it's pretty easy to be sidetracked by all the extra features. Also, there's a magic tree thing called The Entree. Yes, there's a magical tree named after the fancy name for a main course. Never gets old.
Adult Written byCandyCookieable December 4, 2012

LEARNING

Unova old and new at the same time

As always, is school with its Nintendo titles ( modeled my PKMN childhood). The Trainer is also the hero, the positive model. It has to restore peace and normalcy in the Region as to emphasize that you have to use your efforts to become strong, but always in the service of good. The Pokémon games in the long run leave a beneficial imprint, I experienced myself: love for nature, friendship, music, creativity (the themes are fantastic). The only known Violence here is how the villain receives the hero. He wants to kill it. As always, the Wi-Fi Connection is ready to plunge you into a myriad of trade, fights and Worldwide meetings. What can I say? Unova in this chapter smells new, but also nostalgic.
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2012

great game

i think pokemon black2/white2 is good because there are pokemon from other regions and new gyms to battle. But you can't catch the legendary pokemon kyrem because its Genisis pokemon. Sadly there are some problems like some of the old gyms from pokemon black/white games are not in the game and that there is still team plasma. Be WARNED there is a little bit of violence.