All member reviews for Pokemon Rumble Blast

Simpler, streamlined Pokemon shows more violence.

Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2012

Parents should consider 3D for kids over 7.

Amazing 3D effects. I love it. It's also my first Pokemon game,and I'm into it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySophistikit October 27, 2011

Great game

Very fun game. My cousins, little kids of course, love it (and I do too)! The only thing I have bad to say about it is that it has a bit of violence, but there is absolutely no blood or gore. If you look up Pokemon, you'll see how kid-friendly it really is (: Also, if you are looking to get this game for free, or maybe another game, go ahead and check here: Thanks, and have fun!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJPayne77 December 30, 2011

reviw for pokemon rumble blast for 3ds

it is good for any pokemon lover. i like it because it is a very relaxing game. This game has abosultly no drugs mild vilenec (no blood) no vulger language perfect for kids from 5 - 10. if u dont want ur kids to play it in 33d you can turn off the 3d.. so you can play it in 2d and 3d.
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2014

The Second Game in the Series

Pokemon Rumble Blast is the second game in the series, the first being Pokemon Rumble for Wii and the third being Pokemon Rumble U for Wii U. It is a very good game, however, the story can be a little slow at some times. Another thing, this game is a little more violent than the other Pokemon games, however, these are alive toys, not real Pokemon, but some parents might still say it is violence. It's rated E 10+, but around 8 can still play it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byUxie Trixie Usa... January 16, 2013

The ESRB Raters are Weird

Do not be fooled by the rating, this is very kid-friendly game. The gameplay is very simple, and overall rather cute. The Pokemon aren't even real in context-they're just toys. I honestly have no idea why this is E10, while the much darker Mystery Dungeon games are E. But that's not for this review, anyhow. This is a pretty good game, and not just for little kids- though that demographic would probably make a better target demographic than the one that this is marketed to.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGdextor July 18, 2012

LEARNING

Nobodys Perfect

I think that this game is very fun and the violence is very mild compared to what most people play, it mightn't be the most educational game in the world but it's core meaning is that nobodys perfect which teaches your child no to judge others
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2011

gm

i have the gae i think this game is for all ages