Majestic platformer with colorful, vibrant landscapes.

Teen, 17 years old Written byjaystar94 July 13, 2011

Good game; ok storyline

This was a good game. My dad got it for PS3, and i beat the game in about two weeks. The controls were easy to master, and the graphics were great. Not an outstanding storyline, but acceptable for me. Great messages about working together for the greater good. Violence is moderate, with no blood or gore. Some finishes include knocking an enemy off of a ledge into the abyss below, or impling them with your sword. Elika's magic attacks combined with the Princes sword attacks make for inifinite combinations, and the combinations are seamless. The Prince's agility is increbidle, and using this is equally easy. There is some mild flirting, but the worst it gets is the Prince telling Elika "And no staring at my a**. I can feel you looking." Overall I give this one 4 out of 5.
Adult Written byGamePlayer12 March 19, 2009

A Boring Game

Well this game is about exploring and jumping walls and stuff, But if your a guy who likes non stop combat like me then this is not the game for you. I did return this one after 3 hours of gameplay it got so boring. Its the same thing over and over but differnt bosses. I DONT reccomned this game to fans of Call Of Duty 4 or any other shooter. But this game is good for the younger kids to play.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLight_chan January 1, 2015

I feel like monkey

Well, I really love this game. But it isn't good for someone who is looking for great combats. I feel more like playing some game about jumping, but I like that style. There isn't any blood in combats and you can't die because Elika will always save you.
Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2011

good job ubisoft

I Have beat this game twice and i think it is one of the best action games ever it is easy to play becauasee you never die and elika is a great role model and if you can play video games play this on it is tottaly worth the $60
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2010

Teen, 16 years old Written byminaj August 6, 2010

persia

i think 7 year olds deserve these games.they are not violent
Teen, 13 years old Written byway245 June 14, 2010
This is a very fun game to play. It is nothing like the Asassins Creed (which are the same makers). There is sword battling against evil people but is not bloody. There is some language including d**n and no staring at my *ss.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPlaystehPiano March 9, 2010

Great for Tweens and older

Prince of Persia is the perfect game for everyone. Even though there have been doubts from others as to whether or not it is really worth playing, I can most definitely say that it's one of the best games I own. The game is mostly "parkour" free style running (action sequences, etc.) but there are some epic battle sequences. The violence is not extremely harsh, but can involve some of these things: throwing people across a room and smashing pillars, blasting people with magic, and sword fighting. No blood is in the game, but enemies grow this "darkness" on them, which is a kind of goopy substance. There is also one reference to the Prince saying to Elika "hey, no staring at my a--." The Prince and his partner, Elika, show great role modelism by working together and such. They want to rid the world of darkness and restore peace to the lands. The game is fairly easy to play, but involves timing. There are loads of puzzles to solve, and the game looks stunning. However, the game is not challenging because Elika will save you every time you fall or are about to "die." Aside that, this is a great game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFunkboy565 January 24, 2010

Beautiful,Amazing,Appropriate, and Innocent

This is an excellent game with gorgeous landscapes good themes and a virtuous character making a good impression on a bandit. This game has absolutely nothing to be worried about. There are fights but that is about 1/20 of the game. After you beat a stage the area is cleansed of its previous darkness and a vibrant landscape appears. Mild flirtatious dialogue is swapped between charecters. Nothing more than a compliment here and there. Completely innocent.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTyler Sutherland December 28, 2009

Well....

This is probably gonna be my shortest review. I hated the game. It was blech. End of story.
Kid, 9 years old December 24, 2009

Good for Tweens

It sounds kind of good no gore.
Teen, 14 years old Written byallo December 17, 2009

10+ There isn't really anything in it.

Awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written bymelted831 August 20, 2009

perfect for children soon turning 12 or 13

This game is fun it has battle but no blood and lots of fun action going on. The story behind it is great. There is some good messages like defeat evil and good always triumphs. There is good role models also. The contros are simple and it is a great game.