Kid reviews for Quandary

Decision-making sim shows that choices have shades of gray.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Borringgg

I think this game is so boring because it takes to long to load. And every time I try my best, I end up getting the same score or just a little bit better. My growth should be better, it's not teaching you anything!

The Quandary Game Isn't My Favorite But Is Helpful In Making Decisions

The Quandary Game takes too long to load and that isn't convenient for children my age but the Quandary Game is great for children to practice decision making so when they get older they will be able to tell the difference between good decisions or bad decisions. The game loads in light-years and each light-year takes almost a minuet too load. But I have to admit the game is very educational. The reason I think this game has some good qualities is because it is educational and gives children a chance to step out of their everyday life's and step into a mystical planet or world that helps them learn about the different opinions, facts, and solutions for different problems which will help with pier pressure and other problems in teens or pre-teens life's.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrherdle-pri February 26, 2014

leaning education today

I think this game is good for student to lean education
Teen, 13 years old Written byjsorrels123 February 26, 2014

how i think

I think that it was ok other poeple may like but i think that it's fair to other kids i feel like it may help others learn its not a bad its just right.

BOOOOORING

There isn't any learning involved so don't bother to play it.I mean it's too long,there isn't any right answer and if you do get the right answer,people in the game still complain....
Teen, 14 years old Written by3ss3nc3_ February 14, 2014

Quandary Game..

This game is so boring. I personally wouldn't recommend this to anyone with a pulse. It's very confusing, and you cannot relate to any of the activities provided.

quandary game

I think this game is boring because it just wanted you to put picture in a box. but its god for your learning it helps you with your facts,solutions,and other opinion,

the lame game

I think the quandary is the most burying game that you will ever play .The quandary game is a wast or time because the game really din't teach me any thing.The game is about a lot of people move to another planet and have lots of problems to deal whit and you have to help them out.There will be a leader that will slove the problem.

Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2014
To me the game is fun and boring why is because it don't really entertain me.

Educational Value

the quandary game

mom this game is very good.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJay_Money February 14, 2014

Quandary Game Ohh Yeah !

What I think about the Quandary Games is that its a really good game if you like making decisions. I think everybody should play this game because it can be educational as well.

Teen, 13 years old Written bywbradley127 February 26, 2014

This game is terrible and fair?

This game is good because you it help you find the fact or solution or other solution and which one does it match,it's because it give you no help and it doesn't teach you nothing at all.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytdavis83 February 26, 2014

the Quandary game is very good for me

I think Quandary Games is very good. My first reason is Quandary Game help children make decisions. My second reason is children can know what is a good decision and bad decision. My third reason is children can know when they doing they claim they can no they evidence to support they claim.

The Quandary Game

I think it is a good website for kids and teens because it teaches you a good lessons in value but I also think it take a very long time to load but I think that is the only problem.I played the game before but to me it's easy because I always get a very good score.this is why I think it is good and bad at the same time.

the game

It`s a great game for learning about the past and how the never had clean water and how they had to fight for what they want and they want clean water and they don`t want slimy water they want water from the spout I know that because it`s talking about they want clean water instead of slimy water.

Educational Value

It is ALRIGHT!

I think the Quandary Game is alright it just takes to long and if you don't do it right to first time. You just need to know what you are talking about and think about you solution before you play. But, it also makes you a better problem solver!

Quandary Game

I think this is a good game because it teach's you good lesson's.I say this because in the quandary game you had to short out the problem and solutions and when you get one of them answer wrong you could go over what you got wrong and that helps you.The reason i think that this is a good game because when you get a answer wrong you can see it and you can go over your work and know what to do the next time.I think this is a good website for teens/kids/alduts Too..

Teen, 14 years old Written byJordanc. February 14, 2014

Quandary game that show connect to real life.

This game is helping us how to make better decision on owner own turn in and life.

Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2014

I think the quandary game stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is inappropriate.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTerrell wolf February 14, 2014

The Best Game ever!

I think this game is a really good educational game, It helps kids get better with making choices and decisions in their every day life because the game is designed to show you the out come of your decisions and how it will affect others.This is also a good game because it's appropriate for kids. And it also teach you something while you are playing the game. Everyone should play this game it's the best game ever.