All member reviews for Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Kid, 12 years old February 21, 2011

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is Awesome

I love this game more than the first by far, and considering i rated that game 4 stars this game should be epic. The game changes things, adds new ones, and keeps the best ones. I love it so much that i stayed up late playing it over the weekend. In all sense it is awesome.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2011

Ratchet and Clank is an awesome shooter.

This games violence is not so bad, there is guns and bombs though, but its all fantasy. The crude humor is very mild but hilarious. But this game is kind of a shooter in the parts when you play as Ratchet, do you think that is a bad influence on your child? I think its ok because it is fantasy but depending on your childs attitudes towards violent video games you should decide.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamemad July 11, 2010

I loved this game and the rest of the series, i hope there is a next one.

This is a great game, i am a big fan of the series and this didnt let me down. The violence is just shooting enemies without blood or gore just explosion of bolts and a greem puddle. No language no nothing perfect game for everyone. It is great to try and get all the trophies. Get it now you wont be sorry :)
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2010

A great funny child game!!!

I love this game (90%) its good and aimed at children. I got it just for a laugh to see how childish it was but it isnt. its well worth the money to get it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNathaniel7300 November 15, 2014

Not for Kids

It has too much swearing robots smoke and drink beer they all die in black hole (Sorry for spoiler)
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2013

makes you think

This is a great challenging game it makes the player think with time control puzzles and combat strategies for each different enemy the violence is not gory or bloody and it is cartoon is fun for all age groups
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2012

Best ratchet and clank game!

Awesome game!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMTAgirl October 12, 2011

One of my personal favorites.

I've always loved this series, but A Crack In Time really stands out. It's an adorable game with stunning graphics and a good plot. And for all those in-game hoarders out there; you can collect dozens of gold bolts or zoni for things like a virtual museum or ship upgrades. Might be a little bit difficult for younger children to play, so I would wait until they are at least 8 or 9 years old to play.
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2011