All member reviews for Rayman Origins

Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2012

Good!

is really good this game and family-friendly. my lil´bro plays it
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2011

good

good game and awesome i even have it
Kid, 10 years old March 15, 2015

Good game (I have 3ds version and this)

This game I got for The Wii And The 3ds. The game is pretty good, And on the 3ds Version i have 1 New file that i did for fun, and A one i started on since i got the game For easter 2013, I like the game, and it's pretty good. Also, I'm a pretty "Classic" Gamer. I know all sorts of Geeky stuff, Like the Old consoles, Like the NES.
Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2013

toally clean......

This game has absoutely nothing wrong in it. All the violece is sapstick.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGaberdoodle March 24, 2013

Fun, But Can be Inappropriate

Rayman Origins is by far the best and most exciting platformer I have ever played. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an exciting, fast-paced adventure! However, the game has some strange and inappropriate images, especially the ways the fairies are dressed, showing large amounts of cleavage and overly-sized breasts. If your child is mature, the most definitely get this game. 11+ should be fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysilvonadux March 14, 2013

silvonadux review

This is an awesome game when it comes to the graphics and other visual effects, game-play and controls, and creativity with the powers Rayman has and the courses he races through. But the music is. . . uh . . . I can't find a word for it but it's the same little tune over and over and over again. this isn't like Sonic the Hedgehog music, I'm talking about little music clips and jingles every two seconds! IT IS ANNOYING. Believe me, I know. I would listen to my ipod while playing. Other than that, it is fun and enjoyable. There could possibly be creatures/characters that could appear scary to younger players younger than nine.
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2013

LEARNING

fun game

i think this is epic for all ages but only one thing the fairys in bikinis thats it though
Teen, 15 years old Written byArkzone148 September 15, 2012

Very Fun Game!

Rayman Origins is a very, very, fun cartoon platformer game. Their is some slapstick/cartoonis violence, like slapping and punching other characters or monsters, but its pretty mild. Also, some fairies you save throughout the game wear suggestive outfits, but it's nothing too serious. Overall, Rayman Origins is a very enjoyable game that's suitable for kids around 9 or 10 years old. I suggest picking this game up at Gamestop the next time you go there, you wont regret it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 8, 2012

Great game, but it still needs something.

This game gives a take of the cartoonish version of the original rayman games (hoodlum havoc, the great escape) bringing out a whole new idea of gameplay. I must say ( as a big fan of the original rayman games) i do prefer the originals. Sure this new game is family friendly and is wacky so that young gamers can enjoy it, but it just feels a bit unusual to call it a rayman game. Yes its the same character, but it does not have the characteristics of rayman. You could say im over-reacting, but i just think it's not the best rayman game out there. That said it still is fun and enjoyable, i jut think if they release an other in the cartoon rayman series that they should think more about what they include. I would rate this game an 4/5.
Kid, 12 years old March 2, 2012

Good but complicated.

Rayman Origins is a really good game, but can get boring after a while. It has a couple of scenes where they show nearly obese fairies wearing bikini like outfits.Other than that, there's nothing else suggestive in this game. It's a very complicated and wierd game. Anyone under 9 would have a very hard time understanding this game. If you do understand it, it can be really fun!!