All member reviews for Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2

Naughty rabbits return, more Mini game mischief.

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2013

meh

This game has a ton of slapstick and crude humor. Warning the only mild word is pi-- gets boring after a while plus the bad graphics
Kid, 9 years old July 12, 2012

Cool

This will crack-up your kids. I once went to someone's house for Thanksgiving, and played it there. There was this burp level when you need to make your guy drink soda and then it'll burp and destroy a whole city.
Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2011

Good Job Rabbids!

The second installment in the Rayman Rabbids series is definitely a keeper in my book. The whole family loves it! Though be warned, the rabbids are a bit violent and naughty, but nothing a 8 year old and up can't handle.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Crude, But Fun

The only reason this game isn't E is because of crude humor. Many farts, burping and spitting is produced throughout the game, constantly, but other than that, this game isn't offending.
Kid, 9 years old January 1, 2011

nice

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so funny it has so many cool stuff
Kid, 12 years old December 3, 2010

Too short but fun while it lasted!!!

This game was AWESOME! I loved it! Even though it was short and it only took me a few hours to unlock all the minigames and outfits, i had a blast with it! Th only problem i had were the controls were WAYY too repetitive! Most of the games all you did was shake the wiimote like a mad person. If you hadn't noticed by looking at the cover, this game has terrible rolemodels! o.O There are many violent games and ones where the toilet is the main focus. BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT FUNNY! I still sometimes play it! And you can customize your rabbid and play it! It's fun and kinda actually worth it! I rate it 6 out of 10! :D

Fun but weird

It's a funny game not violent but lots of crude humor. I mean i disagree with the age u suggest. I mean my 4 year old brother palys. parents approved.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

A good game for ages eight and up.

Be aware that the game features some cartoon violence, but is still a fun party game!