All member reviews for Rayman Raving Rabbids

Exciting Mini game mayhem, but too short.

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2013

bleh

Ecaxtly like the other games, not worth the time
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Rabbits are funny but games are questionable

From a character perspective, the rabbits are very funny but not enough to overcome what is essentially a collection of somewhat frustrating minigames. The minigames are too hard (and lame) to be effective and can be frustrating for younger crowd. Besides they are very gimmicky and lose their appeal quickly. Nothing like the rayman of old, just mingames. Too many other options for mingames on the WIi (Mario Party, Wario Ware, Wii Play, Wii Sports) to make this one really worthwhile. If you have the extra cash, get it but it may gather dust compared to Wii Sports and Wii Play and Wario Ware.
Kid, 12 years old November 1, 2014

Scary, but Good

I remember playing this title for the XBOX 360 when I was younger, and remembering my sister talking about having nightmares about this game, so yeah, I recommend you to play with an adult.
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2010

your kidding

the game is funny and pointless. younger kids of a blast with it. common sense is over reacting. it toilet plungers not a machine gun.
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2010

May be Fun for Younger Kids, but Older Kids may get Bored.

I didn't like it. The game was fun, but it got boring after a while. The game made me stand really close to the TV, too!
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2010

Crude Violence

Its fine except for some crude humor and violence. Pretty violent with throwing barrels at cows. Id say 10+
Parent of a 5 year old Written byRyReaMom December 28, 2009

OK for older mature 8+ kids

Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

shoot bunnies with toilet plungers galore!!

every one run run!! the bunnies are here. this game is very fun when your doing the shooting levels.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 June 20, 2009

One of my favorite games!

SO fun! A game for the entire family to enjoy.
Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2009

Horrible game

It's just mini games. Why do so many people like these kind of games?
Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byhArRy April 9, 2008

Outrageous

This hilarious and outrageous game has no educational or social value, but its hilarious has great controls and is a lot of fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysuperemil986 April 9, 2008

Hilarious,good for the family!(Based on the PC version)

The first thing you will say when you play this game is:"This is NOT Rayman".Don't be fooled,this game is fun for anyone in the world,even newbies to video games! This is not a platformer game,to those of you who liked the traditional Rayman games.This is a mini-game-game which pits you with a bunch of bunnies to either shoot plungers at them,feed them cinderblocks,of pull out worms in their teeth. Right now,the only suggestive things you'll find in the game is brutally beating on bunnies,which isn't even really violent.You'll find it rather amusing in fact. In conclusion,this game is fun for the entire family,so bring your laptop into the living room,call your uncles and nephews,and start playing this game now!
Adult Written bynorthernpaul April 9, 2008

A rare game - genuinely laugh-out-loud funny

Games like this are so rare - ones that try to make you laugh and succeed. The last one I can remember was, well, probably Monkey Island. It's also very enjoyable as a 'casual' game, i.e. best played in half-hour bursts and/or with a group of people - the multi-player 'shoot the rabbids with sink plungers' sections are great and all the things you end up doing with the wiimote make it just as fun to watch other players as to play the game. Problems? A bit on the short side and can be repetative for single player, but enjoy it for what it is and you can't go wrong.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

this games awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is awsome its not your regeuler rayman game infact it didint have glowbox in it and i seen in a video game magizine that there making a seuqal with out rayman and the rayman worled but on earth im defintaly geting it these games so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bycgillispie April 9, 2008

Hysterical

Has my boys rolling on the floor howling with laughter.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bylstanger April 9, 2008

This is soooooo funny!

Adult Written byRonnieRN April 9, 2008

Hurt your Stomach Laughing!!

I have 2 boys age 7 and 12 and we all play together - trading off as we get tired - this is a fun game whether you are playing or just watching - the facial expressions of the Rabbids are hilarious - no one ever seems to get hurt - they just keep bouncing back - a lot of toilet humor - maybe too much for some sensitive souls out there (in one minigame the Rabbids are sitting on the toilet in the outhouses and the doors keep swinging open - your job is to try to keep the doors closed - if you don't you get shot by the Rabbids' toilet plungers-yuck!!) I recommend it for anyone who loves to laugh with their kids and doesn't mind all the silliness!