All teen and kid member reviews for Rayman Raving Rabbids

Kid, 12 years old November 1, 2014

Scary, but Good

I remember playing this title for the XBOX 360 when I was younger, and remembering my sister talking about having nightmares about this game, so yeah, I recommend you to play with an adult.
Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2013

Ecaxtly like the other games, not worth the time
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2010

your kidding

the game is funny and pointless. younger kids of a blast with it. common sense is over reacting. it toilet plungers not a machine gun.
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2010

May be Fun for Younger Kids, but Older Kids may get Bored.

I didn't like it. The game was fun, but it got boring after a while. The game made me stand really close to the TV, too!
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2010

Crude Violence

Its fine except for some crude humor and violence. Pretty violent with throwing barrels at cows. Id say 10+
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

shoot bunnies with toilet plungers galore!!

every one run run!! the bunnies are here. this game is very fun when your doing the shooting levels.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 June 20, 2009

One of my favorite games!

SO fun! A game for the entire family to enjoy.
Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2009

Horrible game

It's just mini games. Why do so many people like these kind of games?
Teen, 13 years old Written byhArRy April 9, 2008

This hilarious and outrageous game has no educational or social value, but its hilarious has great controls and is a lot of fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysuperemil986 April 9, 2008

Hilarious,good for the family!(Based on the PC version)

The first thing you will say when you play this game is:"This is NOT Rayman".Don't be fooled,this game is fun for anyone in the world,even newbies to video games! This is not a platformer game,to those of you who liked the traditional Rayman games.This is a mini-game-game which pits you with a bunch of bunnies to either shoot plungers at them,feed them cinderblocks,of pull out worms in their teeth. Right now,the only suggestive things you'll find in the game is brutally beating on bunnies,which isn't even really violent.You'll find it rather amusing in fact. In conclusion,this game is fun for the entire family,so bring your laptop into the living room,call your uncles and nephews,and start playing this game now!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

this games awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is awsome its not your regeuler rayman game infact it didint have glowbox in it and i seen in a video game magizine that there making a seuqal with out rayman and the rayman worled but on earth im defintaly geting it these games so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!