All member reviews for Resident Evil 6

Survival horror series falters with switch to fast action.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Teen, 13 years old Written byPrensha March 28, 2013

great game for adults and older kids (12-)

very great game... no sex... no gore... no drugs...no swearing....
Parent Written bythe true view July 28, 2014

what parents should know

OK listen parents. If you think this is a no way in a million years game well your wrong. The blood is the worst thing in the game but come on who hasn't seen blood. There is one part of Leon's campaign where there is a boss but its like a mutant barbie. They say the f word once and that's in Jake's campaign and come on who hasn't heard the f word. I'd say this game is fine for 11 year olds.
Parent Written byAnimeMama June 4, 2013

Not For Young Children

i think this this game was great i nearly fainted when i saw Leon Kennedy. He is soooo good looking its a great game for older teens and adults but not young children
Parent Written byPakistanPEGI December 17, 2014

No one under 18

It is a mature video game for adults and received a PakistanPEGI "not for kids aged 17 and under" Extreme Violence Bad language(sh-t,f--k) Strong Sexual content
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2014

Not bad

Despite the blood I think it is not bad.
Parent of a 3, 3, and 5 year old Written byjonallypugliese1023 November 1, 2013

Resident Evil 6 Great Game

My husband and I play this and some other of the Resident Evil games together a lot Pretty good game. It doesn't need the "Not For Kids" label yet again.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byjennievh March 27, 2015

LEARNING

Lots of fun to play co-op or by yourself

My son and I started with RE 5 and have played RE 4 and this one in co-op mode. There isn't a heck of a lot of thinking and there is a LOT of zombie killing (hint: running at a zombie and then right-trigger melee killing them is very effective), some of it gruesome, but lots of fun. Love working together with my teen to solve problems and get out of a jam.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhi5smosh February 14, 2015

LEARNING

Resident evil 6: A fun game only for mature players

Hello! I will be reviewing Resident Evil 6, in this game there are lots of factors to be seen in the game. PLOT: The plot of this game tells about characters named Leon, Chris, Jake, and other characters fighting against bioterrorism, which a virus called the C-virus infects people into hungry creatures. VIOLENCE and GORE: This game features lots of violence alongside with gore. Characters uses weapons ranging from knives, hand to hand, pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, and explosives. Zombies can have heads explosions, decapitations, and zombie can mutate in disgusting ways, like a human dinosaur, for example. Your character can die in horrible ways in front of you. SEX: There is nudity involving breasts and skimpy clothing. PROFANITY: There are many curse words, words range from damn to f@&* RESULT: This games has lots things kids should not see, and the recommended age would be 15 up. THERE! Thank you for reading my review!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygame geek June 23, 2014

no nudity so far

I've played over half the game and not a single nudity scene but I haven't played through all of it yet