All member reviews for Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

Same gore and quirks as original -- adults only.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Teen, 13 years old Written byCWG1 March 31, 2013

A challenging game...With some light zombie violence

This game is based off of the older and classic Resident Evil game that started a mass Franchise and became a Booming series that most mature people enjoy playing. This one however is not even close to as gory as there other resident evil games. Has hardly any language and no sex, Alcohol. You can even change the color of the blood. Yes you can shoot zombies heads off and yes it has some people being bitten but come on it is not even that bad. If this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Zombie Violence.
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2012

Really neat port

Even though I have a 3DS, this was one of my first games, as I never knew it existed until I was looking for 3DS games! Really fun to play on a handheld, and you can play Classic mode, which is the original Resident Evil, or Rebirth, which is a newer version made for the DS in which you can interact using the touchscreen and microphone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byConventrix January 12, 2010

Talking about the good points

The good points: Yes this game involves fighting through rooms with one to four zombies in them but it is not as much shooting violence as one would think. Much of this game is very puzzle orientated involving thinking not just blasting through killing all the zombies in site (like most of todays video games excluding resident evil up to RE5) and in the rebirth mode (exclusive to the ds version) all though there is more action there is also more puzzles to compensate. Also many of the character's are good role model's who try to assist as many of the people as possible and they are police. However there are also some characters that as the game progresses become evil. There is very very little language but now lets get down to... The Bad Points: I hope this section is noticeably shorter and now we can talk about why this game is bad. In cutscenes some bloody scenes are shown but in game the blood although noticeable is so restricted by graphics that it is taken out as a factor because it serves more as a reminder that this game is not a real thing. There is head shots which will make the head of a zombie just magically disappear so its ot that bad because all you see is a headless zombie. And if you are still concerned with blood as a parent you can change the color f it to red blue or green. So that is the extent of violence in this game as well as blood in an indeoth review and i hope this helped.
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byYBNormal January 7, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byLeon April 9, 2008

I lost six brain cells reading this

The game is good for ages maybe 10 up to 100. The language isn't that bad (not as bad as Call of Duty 4)the sexual content is not an issue and the blood and gore just remind your kids its fake (the game) and that if someone got hurt there that could happen. Also the drugs they should know smoking is bad and the beer and drinking they see that on tv (commercials for bud light.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe_sims2207 April 9, 2008

IT RULES

I love resident evil i think it shout be T no M and more like 14+!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysfas@msn.com April 9, 2008

good

i liked how there was some blood but not too much u have to get this game!
Teen, 14 years old Written byramrod95 April 9, 2008

I loved it !

It has lot of little puzzles and take advantage of the DS's ablitys ! and a good game plot !
Teen, 13 years old Written bycloudstrife4003 April 9, 2008