All member reviews for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2012

Not very good, on the lines of barely worth it

Not for immature kids between 4-8 years of age. No story to get involved in and it's just shoot and kill. This game has alot of blood and brutal scences so i say it's for mature kids between 9-17 years of age. The only reason I liked it was because of the music and multiplayer. Other than that it's fairly decent but it could have been better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. September 28, 2012

Supremely violent zombie game is off-limits for kids!!!

This is a very violent and creepy game. You can kill humans and zombies using machine guns by riddiling there bodies with bullets to bloody pulps, obliterate them with shotguns and grenades, and slash throats, dismember and decapitate with large knives. You can kill with headshots, producing tons of gushing blood. Aswell as some pretty strong language. NOT FOR KIDS!
Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2012

LEARNING

not for kidies

it was a good game nothing wrong realy just not for kidies
Teen, 15 years old Written byIlovemovies. July 13, 2012

Bad and bad.

Very gory, lots of spurting blood from slit throats, limbs being shot off, beheadings, and lots more. Also some pretty strong language.
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2012

Good but could have been better

Parents need to know that many teens and tweens that are RE fans that this game is intense.The game is very brutal ,and you controll an umbrella worker.The storyline is that you controll one out of six or eight umbrella workers or 1-4 if you play on co-op.I did not hear a lot of language in this game but I only rented the game from Redbox.The game is good but not that good.This game is a side-story game so you do not have to play this game to understand the Resident evil seris.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVolcanicStatue9 March 28, 2012

good for mature teens

I own the game and love it. But it is really violent and also I think privacy is only an issue if you have Xbox Live or PS network.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 23, 2012

Yet another good video game.

Yeah,I just got this game last week and have finished it.Looks like 2012 is gonna be a great year for survival horror video games.The atmosphere is great and morbid,like horror games should and very intense gameplay.Also,there's tons of scary stuff,violence and blood but you can cover your kids eyes at the gross parts.Then there's some extra spice,language.Theres not really a lot for an RE game,but still you don't want your kid using it.No sex or whatsoever,but good for mature teens.The next two games I'm currently waiting for to play and review are Diablo 3 and Silent Hill Book Of Memories.