All member reviews for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Teen, 15 years old Written byneutral15 May 1, 2010

I haven't seen anything wrong with it besides being violent

There are good role models because even though you're killing, you're defending yourself and rescuing people. the message is about preserverence, courage, and saving those who are not infected.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJocaBrate94 May 17, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byhar-har December 23, 2009

Fine for teens and some tweens

Your kidding me right? Ok for one... most shooting games have violence... plus its not rated "R" so its not like its bad for 17 year olds.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 16, 2011

Dang,this game is great.

If there hadn't been a few adult games on the Wii ,I probably wouldn't have gotten it.I got this from GameStop when I was 11(in 2009,exactly when it was given out) and it was so awesome.I stopped playing this late last year but before that I was playing it 6-9 hours a day it's not very bloody or violent its at the moderate level compared to other RE games.Parental Supervision is advised to kids below 8,though and watch out for a few curse words which may not bother you but bother your child.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010

APROPRIATE FOR OLDER KIDS

FUN GAME NOT FOR CHILDRENS UNDER 13
Teen, 17 years old Written byMachete March 24, 2010

perfect for olderteens 17+

This game is from capcom although it has alot of blood and violence some laguage to this game its ok for 17+ not for children under 17 and what with you parents rateing it not for kids this games good.
Kid, 9 years old December 21, 2009

resident evil:dark side chronicles.by googleyman234

it's O.K.i mean there is some gore,cussing,and violence but kids i know that are at least 7 play it.however i would not recomend it for kids under 9.i play it myself,really it's not that bad.and i'm 9.that goes for the whole series.my parents let me play violent games all the time.