All member reviews for Rise of Nightmares

Teen, 14 years old Written bySLENDER January 5, 2014

YAY

LIKE IT LIKE IT ALOT
Teen, 13 years old Written byCWG1 March 31, 2013

A good horror game if your kid can handle the violence

Rise Of The Nightmares.... A survival horror game that use every movement you make to your advantage. This game while having the most use out of the Kinect it doesn't mean it is one of the most explicit for the Kinect. This game Has some strong language and Partial nudity but the nudity isn't very bad at all. The only thing that should concern parents is the violence and horror scenes in this game. It has a lot of jumpscares that might give kids nightmares, and the violence is gory. You can use weapons such as sickles, knives, and much much more. This game has a scene of a man exploding, people getting crushed by walls. A man gets a Axe to the head, monsters are decapitated, limbless, and can be brutal killed by the weapons you use. If your kid can handle violent and scary content this shouldn't be a problem. If this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Bloody Horror Violence, Sexual References, Brief partial Nudity, language, and disturbing images.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySANDVICHHeavy January 31, 2013

NO.Just no.

When i first found out about the game,I though it would be cool,so i bought it and...I hated it. Rise of Nightmares is a predictable,boring game where you kill "monsters".,and everything in this game is just so AWFUL.The voice acting,the controls,the plot,and the characters. I do not recommend it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEpopo June 14, 2012

Seems fun

Do not have it looks fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhalilmejia April 24, 2012

not for kids

this game contains ''Bloody scenes'' ''nudity'' ''language'' i name it scary as hell
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 15, 2011

Awesome game.

I have an Xbox 360 Kinect at home and I got this just in time for Halloween this year.It's awesome and I'm currently now on Battlefield 3 and this.I play this 3-5 hours a day It took me two weeks to complete the game but after a while you will get used to the controls. so far I've completed the game at least a couple dozen times it's very fun and I like thinking it's real life my brother is too scared to play this but it's not really much the blood and gore is ago campy you get used to it And sex really none at all I mean there is some but these are just little things nothing to worry about its nothing not like you see completely naked people language it's fine your kids hear tons of those everyday triple these up and you get a 10+.