All member reviews for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Teen, 15 years old Written bynatedogg123 September 15, 2012

LEARNING

Build BIG,BIGGER, and Biggest bemusement park like never before!!!

Great game!! I had it since I was at least seven or eight but somewhere along the line I lost it and was heart broken. Its also very challenging and should be played by experienced players.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytazzyanne March 1, 2011
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2009

Love It!

Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2014

My Rating: 7

What other families should know about this simulation is that it is one of the best theme park games going. It is actually rated 'PEGI 3', and I can say that I 75% would agree on the rating. However, there are some scary animatronics that you can get which may scare children as young as 5, 4 or 3. These include a giant skull with eyeballs nearly hanging out of their sockets, a skeleton popping out of it's coffin and grave and does a silly dance etc. There is also scary music that may frighten sensitive or very young children. Overall Description: Contains some scenes and sounds that may frighten young children.
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2013

Best tycoon game.

I LOVE this game! It's a really good game for your child to be playing. Though despite the violence in RCT3 like shooting, derailing roller coasters and explosions. I listed those three thing because (1. Shooting; You're not really shooting bullets or anything like in Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty. Its darts to control the animals that are in the open. They will just go to sleep and a box will fade in and cover the animal. You can shoot the peeps but they will waddle for a couple of seconds then just go back to walking. (2. Derailing Roller Coasters; You can ram the peeps with your coaster if its not finished. There is no blood but they will just say "Wow!" or "Yippee!". (3. Explosions; This one goes with #2. After 5 seconds the coaster cars will explode and the peeps will go flying. And there is VERY, VERY mild sexual content. Hugging.
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2012

LEARNING

ROLLER COASTER TYCOON 3 IS AWESOME

in this game you create your own amusement park and manage it. its good for buisness exploration :)
Kid, 9 years old May 22, 2012

RCT3 RULEZ!

Great! If u have kids get it for them! Build parks! You can make Disney World! Download stuff! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Teen, 14 years old Written byFlaming Pencil April 28, 2012

I am part of a fanclub & fourms site!

Despite some violence (Peep Bowling, the act of building a partly-built coaster to crash into your guests; this could be avoided), this is a creative, fun game allowing you to build your own amusement park.
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2012

RCT3

RCT3 is a great game a new feature that is shown is called a coaster cam, it will let view your rides like a "peep".I would recommend for ages 10 and up because of money counting and some of the challeges are hard.It has some educational value for money counting and creativity.As for as consumerism goes there is exandtion packs and RCT 1 and 2.Two is less fun and I've nevered played one.Great Game!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissE1000 May 1, 2011

GREAT GAME!!!

I've played both this game and Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, and these games rock. They're clean games that also teach how to handle finances and deal with science when building roller coasters. I learned so much by playing these games. They're addictive fun!
Kid, 9 years old April 29, 2011

Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010

I can't get used to it

RCT 1 was good, RCT 2 was better, RCT 3...tried too hard. Granted, I guess it could be fun, but I could never get used to the veiws. It can be fun to crash the rides, but if I try and do anything serious, the viewing and the speed get in the way. I guess this is because I was on the first two so long and RCT 3 is so different...I couldn't get used to it. Pick the earlier or the later models, but it will be hard to have it both ways. Also, if you are super serious about the game, get a good computer, becuase it will tax it and run slooow. Just warning you.
Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2010

great game

this game is amazing. exacty like the name says itsa theme park tycoon. great game but they dont have mutch anamle choices.
Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2010

Teaches kids about physics.

Very fun and educational but a little violent.
Kid, 9 years old January 2, 2010

Awesome Game!

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GAME IN THE UNIVERSE EVER!!!!!!! Extremely easy fun, and creative. In the beginning it is fun, but then it gets boring. But it gets better when you discover custom scenery! Go to either vodhin.org or rct-theme-world.de Custom scenery is everything! Ever think the supports in game are bad? Get custom scenery! Once you download a set, like Moby's Steel Jungle or Jcat's Steelworx, you can make supports look just how you want! Ever think you need catwalk if your coaster breaks down. Get LightGrenade's ATH catwalk set! Ever want cooler and more realistic brakes? Get Gadget's Coaster Goodies! Ever want to make your favorite park? Get Martemar's LeftOverz, and many more made Just for that park! To download, click on any download button for that set, and My Computer will come up. Go to either /C:/ or /I:/Program Files:/Atari:/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3(or if you have an expansion pack like Soaked, Wild, Gold, or Platinum, click on that.)/Style:/Themed:/ and save it there. Thanks for reading!
Teen, 13 years old Written byerik carlson December 21, 2009

wow

easy and fun!
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2009

Perfect for all ages

This game is probably my favorite out of many M, T, or E games I play. It teaches children about geometry and friction, and is really fun to play with!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRCT3 Fan April 22, 2009

Good Game

This is a good game for, i would say 10 and up. If you are looking for fun, i would go with the first one. This one is alot harder than the others. If you are under ten, then i would do the first one. Anyways, good game, not bad at all. You can crash rides, but it just says people died. Teaches money management. Kids might find it fun to make their family members charcters in the game. No sexuality or anything in the game which is a big plus. Game gets an A+ from me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byallyi January 5, 2009