All member reviews for Saints Row IV

Kid, 11 years old March 1, 2014

Great game

Great game its very cool but it is a little violent but you shoot aliens and protect the city from them
Teen, 14 years old Written byirontap October 16, 2013

swell

Without the bad language it would be T
Teen, 17 years old Written byKCrafter76 December 19, 2013

Good game. Bad language.

This is a good game for your kids. If you think it's some super violent game let me tell you personally it's not. The only real bad thing is when you choose to listen to music some songs have the N word in them. Other then that its a great game and is a fine fit for anyone 11 and up
Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2014

Teen, 14 years old Written bySaint36 September 3, 2013

Not a Bad Game!

This is my favorite game series it is amazing!. My parents said if i got all a's i could get this game and i got it. there isnt really any blood just bad language, but a lot of violence. plus you can go and get a bat that looks like a dil*o but you have to out of your way to find it. also this game dosnt show aany cleavage or special parts like people say it does. also can i saw say this game is AMAZING GO AND GET IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byStuckInTheClouds17 August 25, 2013

Good addition to the Series

So I've played through the entire game and I have to say, it's not as bad as Common Sense has made it out to seem. But for families who would like to know, here's the rating. M: Blood, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language, and Use Of Drugs. Now, I know that this may seem like alot to be on the back of the cover but I'd like to clarify a few things. Partial Nudity means bikinis and underwear, there is no actual nudity and it mostly has to do with when the captives are released and are found to be naked with pixels covering sensitive areas. The sexual content is in a parody of the Mass Effect games where you 'Romance' the other characters and these moments can range from being pretty crude (Kenzie) to somewhat touching (Shaundi & Johnny). The blood and violence are on about the level of the previous game and the language is slightly less frequent than Saints Row: The Third. And finally the Use of Drugs is in a completely optional side mission and it's not even a real drug, it's an alien narcotic that the character uses to boost their super powers. I'd still say this is for older teens just because it is Rated M and there is alot of language throughout the game and some of the humor is pretty raunchy. Aside from that, I'd highly recommend it for older teens who are looking for mindless fun!
Teen, 14 years old Written byexanderslander August 24, 2013

It's a fun, silly, unrealistic, awesome game.

I'm 14 but I played the previous Saint's Row games when I was 12. There amount of violence is about the same you'd see in any action movie. There are sexual references, but have you met teenagers today? Same with language - today's teenagers are exposed to sex and cursing very very often. Yes there are drugs and alcohol, but we have been told so many times not to smoke and do drugs. If your child doesn't know this, then they shouldn't have the game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 23, 2013

Haha

Theirs lots of over the top action, and violence. Theirs also swearing and lots of crude sex jokes and references. Its really cartoonish, and at times hilarious. Picture a perverted 12 year old writing a GTA game. Haha
Teen, 15 years old Written byChaseQurt May 7, 2015

LEARNING
This is one of the best games I've played in a while. The game does not deserve a Not For Kids rating but you shouldn't let any kid 13 or under play it. Well, Let's get to the review. I flucking love this game. If you like pure comedy and pure fun be sure to pick this up. There's lots of stuff to do and the campaign in the game is one of the best in a while, What happens is that You're the president of the United States and aliens abduct lots of people and you try to save them but you get captured and they force you into a simulation and you get out and you need to save the human race. It's a very crazy campaign. It can get frustrating at some parts but other than that it is a great game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKrigare Mario January 4, 2015

LEARNING

Over-the-top and not to be taken seriously.

Many people are comparing this game to GTA. In GTA, you are put in a realistic world where it is ultimately an illegal activities simulator. Saints Row IV has you put in a matrix after an alien adbuction. In fact, you are not trying to be bad to other people, only breaking the simulation in order to help the people of Earth!!! If you think that this will sway your kid's following of rules then you are wrong. If anybody takes this game seriously, that would be considered insane. The game itself plays like GTA, but with alien weapons and superpowers with side missions to help along. Overall a fun and ridiculously silly game impossible to take seriously.
Teen, 13 years old Written byImportant123 November 2, 2014

Good game a bit iffy

It is a great game overall but the swearing is the only concern you should have about this game.There is a bit of nudity in one mission but that's it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySaints101 September 7, 2014

LEARNING

Saint101's Saints Row IV REVIEW!!!!

The game is a good game and all. I have seen some gameplay from theradbrad and others. My thinking is that it is a game only appropriate for 13 year olds. The sex part not so much. In the latest update they only allowed underwear and disabled to go full nude even if blurred. I have had heard rumors about doing the thing with someone in the ship. But that is enabled at the end of the game when the ship is enabled. But it isn't sured to be shown. People have told me it is worse than gta v which is 0% truthful. I am putting down iffy on 13 that some of content isn't appropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNaught Paw June 22, 2014

It should be a "t" game

Well I think you need to buy it for your teen come on even though there is violence I think there is violence in almost every video game so don't go there but buy it's better than your child killing real humans in the game in the game your mostly just killing aliens that's all so go out buy the game and just have fun cause it's a form of entertainment like books and movies.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYoYo Bhowseman May 15, 2014

LEARNING

GIVE YOUR KIDS THIS GAME NOW!

Im a huge saints row fan been playing for a wile. In the game you play as the president of USA then alians come. The game dose take stuff from alot of other games witch is super funny. there is some sex.. But skip the video, swears... yes so what they swear your kids will here worse when there older its a very fun game give you kids it
Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2014

go get it

Everything about this game is good the nudity and rudeness can be skipped or censored it would show a message before you go on a mission and will say its rude so skip it.Drug missions can be skipped and drugs can be censored.Bad language can be blocked by options voice and turn of the subtitles.The game is fun there are no real weapons and you fight aliens you cant kill innocent people it will restart the game if you do.There are fun things like going into space riding mutant cars and real fun stuff.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJoeJoeJoey January 30, 2014

Saints Row IV is Fine

This game is perfect for anyone 11 an up, there is nothing that shocking or innapropriate with it. It's actually very very fun and provides hour upon hour's worth of entertainment.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHellsAngelsBrothers January 29, 2014

Geared Towards Adults, Fine For Teens

Although this game is marketed to the "Mature" audience, most kids these days are generally exposed to what's in this game before they are allowed to buy it. The only real "problem" with the game is the slight language, but it's used comedically and isn't unnecessary. Saints Row IV is fine for most kids, there is nothing really that shocking or misogynistic about it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywillman72 November 28, 2013

funny

funny humourus gta style game
Teen, 13 years old Written bysaintsrowiv26 November 10, 2013

saints row is ok

what the hell really come on its nothing the blood looks like red paint your only fighting aliens and the sexual part u cant even see it just sais romance whoever and drugs WTF there aint no drugs but it does have alot of swearing but apart from that ur just looking at a bunch of pixels
Teen, 15 years old Written byakdk56 November 2, 2013

Great game that had me laughing

I'm 13 (Yeah a little young for a parenting site) and when I bought this game it had me laughing at my keyboard throughout the missions and romance scenes (A play on Mass Effect 3) Anyhow they parody so many things and the violence isn't TOO bad as long as you can get over some splatters. I'd recommend this game to any kid 13 or over and if you want to younger I'd suggest that you monitor the kids language and in school habits regarding violence and language.