All teen and kid member reviews for Saints Row: The Third

Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 September 27, 2013

Funny, and Great Game...... I think a mature 12 year old can handle it.

Funny,and Violent game that will tickle the fancy of many gamer's, but may contain to much sexual content and violence for the younger-ones. There is violence that is rather comical and not horribly gory, but there are some weapons that you can use that create some gore. There is sexual content such as a bondage costume and a big sex toy used as a weapon which is played for laughs. There are some scenes where you are at a BDSM club, and you see people dressed and acting weird. Some implications to sex in which there is rocking of cars. Characters can get a sex change, not shown. Some of the prostitutes and strippers wear suggestive and revealing clothing. You have the ability to streak, but is censored and is comical. There are references to drugs, and some people drink alcohol. There is strong frequent language typical for a game like this, but there scene of nudity in which the genitals are blurred on a big man, but his but is visible, but this is non-sexual and made to be humours. Really Mature 12. Suggested MPAA- R: Scenes Of Strong Comical Gang Related Violence, Reckless Behavior, Pervasive Language, Crude and Sexual Content, Drug References, and Some Nudity.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrDblRainbow September 25, 2013

Good but bad.

Truly a fun game, but its highly inappropriate for children.
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2013

epic but volinte

It is not bad but it has blood in it but I is not bad no drugs no nothing exept blood and Gore but every thing else you don't worry about because it is not bad
Kid, 11 years old August 30, 2013

Saints Row: The Third.

Basically, I think this game is very fun, but very immature aswell. If your child is mature enough to play an 18 rated game ( or Mature in USA ) then let him/her get it. The game involves hitting someone with ' The Penetrater ' which is, as you probably guessed, a d1ldo baseball bat. But only if your child chooses too. In one mission you on a horse chariot, whilst a gimp runs for you. The game has the f*ck and sh*t in it A LOT, which is what you would hear in a High School. Basically parents, stop being so overprotective and let your child play the game. If your child's does something rude or harms another person, take the game off them. This game anyway isn't even that good. It's very much like Saints Row 2 but that's just my opinion. I'm nearly 12 and had this game for a month or two, and I find it get's very boring. A lot of the missions are the same, just shooting people. But it's an OK game, I suppose.
Teen, 17 years old Written byProfesserCrouch August 24, 2013

Saints Row The Third: Your Decision

I myself played Saint's Row The Third for over 10 hours and I can say, wow. This is a very fun game with activities like skydiving, racing ( Not really. ) And flying helicopters. This game is very fun due to: Falling off bridges, Jumping, Funny glitches, and of course, THE GUNS. The guns usually have names and the characters are usually funny. One warning though parents, the language is foul and is used a lot. The best way to solve this problem is to turn down Voice in audio menu to 0 and skip cutscenes. Partial nudity is something you don't have to worry about. All it is is blurred out naked parts and signs around the city. Don't worry, it is not going to have sex and strippers. If you are concerned, please keep a close eye on your child. If not, let him roam free in the world of SR.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMichael F. August 5, 2013

SR3 review

BLOOD AND GORE: lots of cartoony blood and the occasional gibbing of a body, but again, very cartoony. INTENSE VIOLENCE: shooting, punching, and more shooting. STRONG LANGUAGE: frequent use of f-bomb, s*it, a*s, etc. (should note, though, not nearly as bad as saints row 2) SEXUAL CONTENT & PARTIAL NUDITY: lots of innuendo, some revealing outfits, and a male backside. USE OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL, ETC.: blunt smoking and beer drinking galore. (your player can NOT do it, though)
Teen, 13 years old Written byK4r4t3ch0p August 2, 2013

Wonderful game not so wonderful for parents watching their children play this game

This game has almost everything there is shooting, strong language, blood, sexual themes, nudity, a d*ldo bat, s*x doll collectibles as well as drugs, and money packets, there is also a strip club and mature humour
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2013

Game Meant For Older Teens

I played this game at my cousin's house and I think it's great but I do not think this game is suitable for kids under 15 or 16. Based on my experiences, this game is too violent and gory for young kids and young teens. You can blow cars up, kill people with the apocalypse fist, rocket launchers, pistols and shotguns. Also, there is explicit language in the game like mother f---er, s--t, f--k with less offensive words like b--ch, h--l and d--n. Also, this game includes sexual intercourse and talking like "how deep is it going. Private parts of the body are shown except for the p--is which is blurred out. In addition to sex there are drugs and alcoholics which take place in a crib. There are drugs lying around and people are talking about heroin and crack while smoking or drinking. Mainly this game is iffy for kids 16 and under and is meant for older teens and adults.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

The best!

This is an awesome game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. June 28, 2013

Extremely fun, but extremely inappropriate on every level.

Shootings, killings, mayhem, destruction, explosions, stabbings, drug deals, and constant profanity, vast amounts of blood, and so much more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe guy who knows May 28, 2013

It was ok but not for kids

There is 1 weapon in the game that is very mess up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIAMGAMERANDAWESOME May 25, 2013

Not that bad

Look, I'm a kid and I'll tell you the truth. Good if you allow your kids to see violence, bad if punching police officers in the jewels concerns you. My mom really doesn't approve of this game, but since my cousin has it they finally said ok. This game does not have any sex. There are prostitutes, but they DO NOT have ... you know what I mean. There is a heavy violence factor though. You can mug, steal, kill, and assassinate people. But if you are like my mom, your main concerns are drugs, breaking the law, and sexual themes. I have not played that much into story mode. I say stick to free roam and jack cars! But, you should have a discussion with your parents about the violence mainly.
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2013

Saint row the third

Great game not bad just crazy fun
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2013

LEARNING

saints row the third

extremely great for kids. My 11 year old son loves this and I play it with him and I love how you learn math and many other things. Other people might say its bad but its not,I wish I got it for my kid sooner
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2012

An Eleven-Year-Old's Perspective

In short, the game is awesome, but if you want to purchase for a child under the age of approximately eleven, make a decision over whether they'll be able to handle the drinking, drugs, and violence in the game. In depth about the game, I feel as if overall, this game is great and totally worth your time and money. The replay value is high, the story is entertaining, and this is just a generally light hearted version of Grand Theft Auto, though it isn't a GTA clone. The missions are usually short, so you can take periodical breaks without having to repeat long, drawn-out missions. On the rating is has for kid-friendliness, it is kind of like "meh", considering the large variety of cursing, the references to drinking and smoking, and the fact that you can kill people with a chainsaw (that is, of course, only one of the ways you can kill people in this game, but that's not the point.) Myself, being eleven, has played this for about the past year, and I haven't really found anything extraordinarily inappropriate, but I would still recommend thinking about the content of this game before buying it. I hope you found this review helpful.
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2012

Epic

Epic BUT NOT FOR KIDS
Teen, 16 years old Written byBooknerd101 October 15, 2012

Anything but a saint

Saints Row: the third. in this game, you are anything but a saint. You murder, blow stuff up, and escort a prostitute and a "client" as they do their thing. This game can be considered as a guilty pleasure game. Yes, you can go nude, but they pixelize everything bad. You are a leader of a gang, so you should expect some language. The storyline is what you'd expect from a gang driven game.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymr bannana September 4, 2012

best saints row yet

i have to say that this was the best saints row yet. me and my little brother play it all the time. we beat it 4 times. 2 times a boy and 2 times a girl. and there is always something to do like have a highspeed chase, kill people or even play activities for achievments. my little cousin borrows it all the time and he enjoys it. yeah there is cleavage and prostitutes but you cant do anything with them. they say its like gta 4 and i agree. but its a little more fun than it. i give it a two thumbs up :)
Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2012

A very good comical game

I have played this game a fair amount of time at my friends house and honestly the worst thing in the game is the giant bat shaped like male genitalia. Most of the time the game is full of hilarious situations such as jumping off buildings and smashing people, and being persued by the fbi for stealing a car. Overall the game is suitable if the parents dont mind the content. Really the game is just a way to relieve anger and stress in a safe way. It is one of the best games ive played
Teen, 17 years old Written byjoshua31324 July 11, 2012