All member reviews for Saints Row

Teen, 15 years old Written bynoc59 April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2011

not violent just shooting

i think this game is intresing for ages 5 to 10 but not good for ages 18 and over
Kid, 12 years old February 2, 2012

i liked it

very very very good game for 12 year old being on myself the people who do the review over did it with sex yes the prostiutes but thats it it dosent show anything and overall its a good game
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2009

Just say no!

Ok, first off, there's so much cussing! Bloody murders, prostitutes, and frequent use of the f-bomb! You shoot people down to gain respect? This game was made toward older kids to adults, not for ANY kids 15-! The only fun part (if there was any) was driving, but its hard to control and you always end up crashing. Sadly your grand theft auto fans and maybe some youngers kids will scream for this game.

ok

Kids are mature
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

Disappointing

Dumb game for Teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire March 2, 2013

Not for Younger Adolescents (12-14), Tweens (11), and Children (4-10)

This is a Violent, GTA-like game
Teen, 13 years old Written byCovertOps99 October 13, 2012

Saints Row vs. GTA IV

I think that Saints Row 1 is ok, but is nothing compared to GTA IV. There are pros and cons to Saints Row when comparing it to GTA IV. Pros- You can save many vechicles at a time, more sidemissions, and more customization. Cons- the graphics are not as good as GTA IV, Not as many vechicles ( there aren't motorcycles, helicpoters, or boats in Saints Row 1), and the map is not as big. My favorite thing about Saints Row is that you can fully customize your character, with many different articles of clothing, as in GTA you are the same character as everyone else. In Saints Row 1 there is a lot of violence including: killing cops, killing civilians, and killing members of different gangs. I would reccomend this game to anyone that likes the GTA series and the Just Cause series.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPart II August 19, 2012

Violent and profane

Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 27, 2012

Just fine

Great Game.
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2011

no nudity no blood

its beast and awsome this things a lie it does not have nudity and its no blood and gore
Teen, 13 years old Written byyellowbunny16 July 22, 2011

very fun but bad for teens under 17

this is one of my favorite games of all time. there is alot of swearing, f is practically every word they say. there is barley any blood, but you can shoot cops, gang members, hos, and civilians, the physics are ok not great though, if you hit someone with a car they would go flying in the air its pretty funny, there are alot of drugs and alcohol, you can go into store and get spliff, blunt, pipe, bong, 40 oz, gin and juice, cognac,and bubbly, smoke comes out of your mouth when you smoke and once you get high the screen goes smokey, and when you get drunk you throw up and the screen gets blurry. there is a lot of sexual things, there are strip clubs, where women are wearing thongs and g-strings, and there is a game mode called escort where you take a stripper and pick up a man and they having fun in the car but you have to drive away from the media, you can not see it but you hear them say lovey dovey things to each other and groaning. this game is good for 17 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykwalee May 26, 2009

so what

i know
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great game!

Personaly, I liked this game more then GTA.... The game is extremely violant, like you could take somwone hostage and light them on fire and watch them flail around in pain screaming.... I will say that even I thought they could've been a little lighter on the cursing, I mean, sure they needed some cursing ( I mean they're Gangbangers in the hood of course they're going to curse) but LOTS of the cursing was unnessisary. But hay. I love the game and I will never sell it, its got so many things to do ad theings to earn like (My personal favorites) the "Pimp Mobile", "PimpCane Shotgun" (yes i said Pimpcane Shotgun) and the " Pimp Attire". Other things that you can do, you can basically be a drug dealer, Pimp ho's, be a Hitman, Car Smuggler and I cant think of anymore. Overall a Fantasicaly made game, great controlls, great graphics and easy to get into. 10/10 !!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjustmadethisupok April 9, 2008

Fun game

I think games that are rated 17+ are a little too strict. By the time you are my age you should know that it is a game and not real life and you will get in trouble if you do what they do. And sexual content, it shouldn't be an enormous issue. Maybe for kids that are 13 and under it may be an issue but it's not like you see people having sex all the time in the game.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydeedeedee April 9, 2008

this game was ok

this game was prity good i'd give it a 9out of10.really all it is a a GTA[grand theft auto] remake. only ther was more sexual content then GTA but less bad language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNinetailedfox123 April 9, 2008

Awsome game

The game was nothing but fun from the start the freerom is exalent and it also has a great story mode. It is the perfect game for xbox 360 starters and also a fun game.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydamoviecritic April 9, 2008

A fun game for the mature gamer

I must say, I really enjoy this game. Most teenage boys will. The chance to do what you want whenever you want in an open world and to take it over as you see fit is particularly appealing. However, parents will most likely be alarmed by it. The game features pervasive language and illegal activities. While a teenager who has been exposed to things like this in the GTA games, I cannot advise parents to pick up a copy of this for your teenager, younger or older, mainly because you probably don't want to acknowledge how desensatized to this stuff we really are.