All member reviews for Shadows of the Damned

Teen, 13 years old Written byKoopaKing36 August 25, 2011

Gory but good fun

This is a fantastic game that will bring you loads of fun. Although it is quite gory, it also has some nudity, such as running across the body of a giant naked woman. The alcohol use isn't very bad because Garcia makes a reference to alcohol giving liver damage early in the game. Good for mature 14-15 year olds. Oh and also watch out for the swearing and sex jokes.
Teen, 16 years old Written byshogologo1 October 8, 2014

Great Horror/Slasher style game which isn't as violent as you think

As a kid who has been playing violent games all his life. This game is virtually nothing. Of course the game has flesh eating demons which may horrify young children. But of course, as a parent you shouldn't let your kids play it if they are scared easily. The game focuses on the main protagonist (forgot his name sorry) and his talking gun which are on a hunt for his girl friend who was abducted and possibly killed by the ruler of the underworld. The game features many psychotic boss fights which some include body parts flying around. But its still nothing a 15 year old gamer hasn't seen. Thanks for reading. Also the game features a scene where you for some reason you have to run across the body of a naked lady and also a gun called the "big b***r". Just a warning
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

Good fun.

I have countless hours of fun whenever I play this game but it's still extremely gory and profane and sexual.While you sit back and kick the crap out of countless demons,blood splashes everywhere like a out of control grinder.So,with all the content,it's highly unlikely anyone under 14 is mature enough to play this (except for me,I'm not mentally charged in any form from this game.) But,I'm very lucky to have escaped unscathed from games like this,maybe your kid might escape unscathed from this game but just to be safe.