All member reviews for Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2009

Awsome!!!!

Great game but it's mostly either living in peace or killing people to rule the world
Kid, 10 years old November 22, 2012

civ epic

:teaches strategy bad parts nothing to bad violence killing shooting slicing some girl characters wear skimpy outfits
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2010

Kid, 9 years old November 9, 2008

I had fun!

Its a strategy game, and it teaches children about history.
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2012

GREAT strategy game!

I learned a lot of things I didn't know from this game. It's fun and tells a lot about history but Cleopatra isn't wearing the nicest cloth.
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2012

Love this!

I never played the PC version, but I LOVE this! It is educational, you see everything you learn in school! Try this game out! You can make it only as hard as you want. :D Try it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCodemister99 January 21, 2012

Must get

As you set to be the best civilization ( whether Smartest, Strongest, Richest, or Civilized ). You can be one of many great leaders. In a thing inside of the game called a Civilopedia, you can learn about everything inside the game. A must buy for all ages.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMayorMaypop November 28, 2010

great game, highly educational, let your kid get it.

violence isnt that bad, its no worse then a fight scene in a pg-13 move, 3 of the female leaders wear low tops, but i would say one of the biggest pluses of this game is that it his highly educational, infact, in geography tests, i have actually went back to this game, and thought, now whats the capital of egypt or what not, i also remember lots of the best leaders of the nations, they also have info about the leader you are playing as you can read about, plus, its lots of fun, let your kid get it, it will help them in school, while entertaining them. this game is no fun if you cannot read, so if your kid cant read, dont bother.
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2010

different for pc but still really good

very good its educational cause there is a thing call civ pedia like thing but the egyptian leader is pretty iffy if u talk to her so its fine for ages 9 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byollaff May 25, 2010

Much more easy then the computer version but still ok for younger or newer players

This game is pretty good but the lack of choosing your gameplay and the new child-like twist on the game makes it appear more for younger children. If you have a computer and are not a young child, GET IT ON THE COMPUTER!!! I had large hopes for a new civilization but this was a let-down. I havent played it since the first time and I dont plan on playing it unless I'm very bored.
Kid, 12 years old March 22, 2010

awesome game but not as good as computer one

This is a great game. There are weekly levels and multiple maps to play on. I recommend this game for anyone who wants to play strategy games but they not quite ready to jump right into the computer versions. All around a good choice.
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2010

Great for tweens and pre-tweens!!!

Great Game. You learn about the different countrys and their best leaders. Plus great people can join your civilizations to make them better. The battles show no blood and the violence is mild.
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2010

Brilliant game! Intelligence needed for extreme fun!

By far, it is the best stratergy came I have played for my Xbox 360, it is educational and very intresting, but you have too be intelligent enough to read the vocabulary.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2009

a great satergy game

playyyyy ittttttttttttt!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGilldel March 21, 2009

A great civ game for consoles

Civilization Revolution is an excellent civilization game for consoles for two reasons. One; a simpler game with fewer technologies and units allows for a much faster game than previous versions without all of the meticulous fine-tuning. Two; many of the displays and mini-maps are gone so more of the screen is taken up by actual gameplay. You also feel more into the game because other characters point to things on screen and react noticably to your desicions. Content wise there is a little bit of violence though it is only seen from a distance. Overall a great civilization game for someone who just wants to sit down and play without hours of micromanegment.