City building sim offers great entertainment & education.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTermiteruler November 22, 2010

Great City Simulator

This is a great, fun, and engaging game. You build cities, ground up, into massive metropolises. You are pretty much the mayor, and control everything from water to education. Depending on your standards, this game can be pretty difficult. Balancing a city budget is hard to do, and it's always a pressing matter. You can immerse yourself into your city by driving around in it and doing missions to benefit your city. Your cities will trade with each other, and your region will grow. If you're bored, you can send down a giant robot or a tornado to tear up the city. Seeing buildings collapse is about as bad as the content goes for this game. I enjoyed it a lot, a must for the creative.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBig-D April 9, 2008

i laughed

i think it is very good
Teen, 16 years old Written bynhrihjnbofnhbia April 9, 2008

how can you rate this

in my opinion this game cant even be rated
Parent Written byALazyLemur January 31, 2012

bad

this game is bad. :-(
Adult Written byRéau10 October 26, 2009

Good and educational

I bought simcity 4 and simcity 4 deluxe for my son he likes them both. It tought him about monthly income and expenses, and that it's hard to earn money in a fun way. You can teach this game yourself after a few weeks
Adult Written byjackie132007 April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2012

Perfect!

A W E S O M E ! If you like Simcity and The Sims, buy this! It does have shooting, gambling, but it is fun. Plus: you could build the Empire State Building! Plus: get Area 51 with UFO. You can even get an Army Base and get military transports. WARNING: It sounds like they the the "D word" sometimes. Note: even though it says 2 and up, I even think a baby can play it if they know how to play video games. Welp, I say it rocks, and is better than The Sims. You can even make sims in it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byray_scanten82 September 28, 2010
This game is non-violent (however, the disaster such as giant robots and earthquakes are there), interesting and educational. I will allow my young brother to play it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byali12 August 30, 2009
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Adult Written byfenixataris182 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byWhiteBoogeySense April 9, 2008

Cool Game

It's good. You have more control over your city than any other game. The three modes, god mode, mayor mode, and my sim mode let you enjoy the game in 3 different ways.
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovehimmx10 April 9, 2008

uhh.

it was ok. i have it, but i dont really like it, to advanced for my small brain.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytb10997 June 14, 2011

I LOVE this games!

It is a great game for all ages. I have been playing ever since it came out and now I have basically mastered the game. I recentally installed it for my brother (7) and he likes to destroy his city more then build it, but that is part of the fun. It has a simulated buget system and you have to keep track of it, otherwise you will get recalled and mayor!
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2010

Sims are way better

Okay
Teen, 15 years old Written byPinbot 95 June 28, 2010

complex but easy to learn

fun game. gets you to think about how cities work. after a while you start to learn how different parts of the city work together. sure disaster can strike the city, however, there are no death tolls, just how much it will cost to rebuild. the only reason i say 10 and up is the complexity.
Teen, 13 years old Written by30bla30 June 30, 2009

Ok for all, but too hard for little kids

One of the best games ever. I have a lot of FPSs like COD and Halo. but this game is just as good if not, better. Very educational, Very hard, And very entertaining
Teen, 14 years old Written byariela2224 April 9, 2008