All member reviews for SimCity Societies

Very simple city-building game may get old fast.

Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2009

okay

i don't love it but it's something to do
Teen, 15 years old Written byepcotrulz January 29, 2009

LOVEE ITT!

one of the best gaem out there i like simcity 4 and this game! They are both very good games!
Adult Written bychickin1234 April 9, 2008

kjhbnuh

cccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2010

Not fun, AVOID!

wow.. very boring i plyed,like, two hours and never played again!
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2013

Essentially a toned down Simcity 4

SimCity Societies is a simple city-building game made by Tilted Mill Entertainment (not EA). The game is very simple - have your city survive and thrive. It features many new cool features, although compared to the other games in the franchise it is much much easier. As for content, it's about as safe as you get with a game like this. You can set up dive bars, and people wander around visibly drunk (and, to my horror, loudly vomit), and pickpocketing happens. With crime in the city, you can sit down a police department and send out the SWAT. Nice. Aside from that, it's a great game, great for kids (guess I'm not one to be talking here) and I'd suggest it to a lot of people.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJacobTheGreat2 August 11, 2011

Common Sense Needs To learn To Zoom

It's actually pretty easy to zoom in on the fights and drunks. But the fights are hidden in a cloud of dust, and you want to get rid of the crooks since they have negative effects on your city. Also drunk sims will not drive and walk funny making it slightly disgorging to get yourself drunk.I think it's okay. The pros is where you have different themes (such as romantic to cyber punk) and have the ability to attract tourist. The cons is that it can get old pretty fast and the way jobs and money making is done is very unrealistic.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreadthereview_B23 May 31, 2011

disappiontment

worst sim game ever
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBeatles September 20, 2009

Man this game is horrible

i wish i could give it 0 stars because me and my buddy rented it and it SUCKED!!! just go get The Sims 3 i have been playing it for like 2 months and im still addicted!! dont waste your money on this game its just trash as i said just get The Sims 3