All member reviews for Sins of a Solar Empire

Teen, 13 years old Written byguest83 February 1, 2011

fun, but long.

the strategy is very in depth, requiring a lot of micromanagement. I really like the story and the graphics. the only problem I have with it is that it takes a loooooong time to play, requiring more than an two hours to make any progress in most levels. So I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone who doesn't have A LOT of time on their hands. But other than that it is an awesome game, requiring significant thought and sound strategies.
Teen, 16 years old Written byChubzter August 17, 2010

Fun for all ages

The game is very fun and not gorrey (srry if spelling is wrong) at all. The only reason i dont put the age rating lower is that it is tough to get the hang of playing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysasquatch42 February 9, 2009

the RTS of 2008

It is n RTS, not too much violence, no sex and lots of strategic thinking. If you have a young kid that is into PC gaming, I would always suggest an RTS since they have little inappropriate material. If you have/are a teen, highly recommended due to the fun aspect of conquering the galaxy. Even if you're an adult, I could recommend this game for the reasons as a the teen. It requires thinking and is probably a better mental workout that doing math problems.