All member reviews for Skate 3

Teen, 13 years old Written bySupaRamen June 18, 2010

Good for anyone!

This game is really good. I've been dying to get it for my PS3. Now, you can hit people, and crash into them. you can "ollie" or flip trick into them and make them fall. Sometimes the pedestrians will get mad and curse at you and put you down or make fun of you, because you antagonized them to do so. They will push you and harm your Skater. If they're mad there will be a red marker above their head. Sooo that means to stay away from them. It teaches kids what real-life tricks look like. For example, What a tradeflip is or kickflip, or heelflip or the most basic trick: an Ollie. The motions of the game when you set up to go into a trick and land it are really accurate. The game play offline is basically getting to be famous and getting money to buy more clothing and skateboards for your Skater. Online mode you can go and talk to other people and create your own brand. And make your own team. If you're gonna buy it, make sure you're patient, because the controls can be a little tricky at first. I highly recommend this game. AND if you're new to this game MAKE SURE YOU GO TO SKATE SCHOOL. Trust me, you need to learn the basics.
Kid, 12 years old February 28, 2011

Kid, 11 years old October 13, 2010

good.

i like skate 2 better but this? nice.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDaniel Kolos September 16, 2010

Best Skateboarding Game

This is the best skateboard game. Very fun to play. Controls are easy to learn. You can play online with friends, or download different places to skate for little money. Deffinatly suggest this game!
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2010

Fun, exciting game for 12 and up

I love this game. I think it is really fun and I've secretly always wanted to build a skate company. Although you can pick up your board and hit pedestrians over the head and then they say they're "Going to kick your a--".
Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010

Pretty nice

A pretty nice skating simulator, easy to learn tricks and grind your way to victory, though the "Thrasher Hall Of Meat" where you get points for injuring and breaking the bones of your character, the ability for you to pick up your skateboard and hit other people, and the imagery of a gun that tases you was a bit questionable for younger people, but as long as kids don't think "Oh I better go beat up a person with my skateboard now" I think this game is fine.
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2010

online

You cant play the game online if your under 16. Other than that I would put it at 12-13+.
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2010

Love it!

Love, love, love this game!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 2, 2010

If your 12+ years old, your good.

Let's start with the cons, shall we? In this game you create a skateboarding company and to advertize for your company you get photographed doing certain tricks at certain places. Since there are people filming you, if you fall sometimes they'll say things like, "D-mn dude! Are you OK?". It is very frequent use of the "d-word" but there is no other language, so it isn't all that bad. There are no drugs or alchohol but about 20% of the pros, photographers, other skaters, announcers for contest, etc. are smoking a cigarette. Don't worry about this too much, though. It's more for effect, I guess. I noticed they don't even take draws FROM the cigarettes, so it's not that big of a deal. On the positive side, you make your OWN company, and you really do have to work at it. I really do think that it is a good influence to see that kind of work ethic in a video game. Also, the game is very easy to play, and VERY fun too. Also, the game has a tendency to not be all that great to people who don't skateboard in real life, so take that into consideration.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

when does this come out

yes more skate wen is going to come out
Kid, 10 years old May 14, 2010

Fun, easy game for ages 10 and up

I love the ease of play, and the storyline is great
Teen, 14 years old Written by509 May 11, 2010
Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2011

Best Skateboarding Game for PlayStation 3.

The language is kind of Crude for Children younger then 10 , but kids around 10 - 14 will probably just laugh at the hilarious jokes they make in this game! The Gameplay has a good feel to it , it feels like you are actually Skateboarding this is definitely the best Skateboarding game on the Market.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2011

Great Skateing Game

Realistic, fun and exiting skating game. The game can be frustrating at times and is a very frustrating one at times. There is very noticeable skateboarding company products and magazines. Nothing to be worried about though. There is an option to hit people and bones crack a lot. The game is really easy to pick up and play with the controls just said to you.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysk8code14 June 9, 2010

The best skateboarding game yet.

I'm a big skating fan and this game is awesome. there are a few cus words but its nothing that a young kid wouldn't hear at school. it might get people in to skateboarding. i say 5+ plus because my 5 year old and 7 year old cousin have a blast playing this game.
Kid, 9 years old October 2, 2011

Pure Awesome!!!

Skate 3 is a really great game, I just about beat it! There is some violence in the "hall of meat", and you can beat pedestrians up. There is some VERY mild cussing such as crap, d--n and h--l. Other than that, it is a very AWESOME game knowing that I myself are a skater.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2011

PLAY IT

Ok i am a 10 year old who loves playing skateboarding games. This is probably the best sports game ever made. I skateboard myself so the game was probably targeted towards people like me. The good sides are, that the game modivates you to keep going and never give up, also when teaching you real skateboard tricks. There are plenty of pro skaters you learn from in the game like Rob Dyrdek, Andrew Reynolds, Terry Kennedy and more. This game is spot on in my opinion so why not give it a try ?
Teen, 14 years old Written byCole9678 January 8, 2013

LEARNING

Skate Threely

VERY FUN GAME! once you get the hang of it, it's a very fun game, and though there is language, its that kind of language that just goes over your head. And there IS violence, that shows you the pain your character just got, (broken bones and whatever) but your character gets back up 2 seconds later so it doesn't matter. I think this game helps with hand-eye coordination, and helps kids with realizing about building a business. Not to mention the creativity in creating your own skate parks. I would recommend it for any boy teen that's going through puberty. You won't regret it.
Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2012

be a 12

Really good but drugs and baillin is bad for young kidz.
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2013

skate 3

my older brother gave me this game to borrow I am 12 my brother is 8 and my sister is 5. when I got it I have to admit it is fun, but when I looked at it some more here is what I found.... when you hit someone down they usually say things like this.... aw d-m, get a life what the h--l dude.That is not the only thing if you fall they laugh at you and call you names like looser or something like that. And plus they let you beat on elderly women by tackling them or punching them or running into them or letting you beating them with your skate board. What happened to respect your elders, and even though it is just a game that puts wrong ideas into kids like my sister's head. God be with you :)