All member reviews for Skate It

Less graphic skateboarding game than others on market.

Educator Written bytennisguy1847 May 3, 2009

This is a great game ig ot it the day it came out. its so fun. i once played it for 8 hours. You have the wii remote with a nunchuck or you can use the wii balance board
Educator and Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written byRebecca Randall March 20, 2009

My kids (and husband) love this game

My family can play this game for hours. I like how they can build their skater identities, though I wish they didn't get points for injuring themselves... with no other consequences.
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bymmkommko September 29, 2012

i have not played but i watched

it is a good game it tells you not all skaters are bad i skate board and i don't cus or do drugs but you dont do that in the game your in down town and you just well SKATE IT!!!!! it is a asome game for all ages!!!!! and teaches you the name of tricks and tricks you don't know of!!!!!!! so that is why i say it is best for learning!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGold_medal_champion September 22, 2011

GR8 GAME!!!!!

the controls area LITTLE hard for my five year old brother but ill give him another year and he will be a be a pro!!! So for five and under it might be a little hard bet its FUNNNN!
Parent of a 9 year old Written bycarter0617 November 4, 2010

what i say

i like it there is no langue or content just a little volience and a little hard to use
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

Perfect for tweens

This game is awesome (for the first 5 months). You don't have to be a skateboarder to like this game. People can have sorta gory falls but there is no blood.