All member reviews for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Kid, 8 years old December 22, 2011

FUN

It's a great game for 7 & up people
Teen, 15 years old Written bySebz4000 December 29, 2011

A fun romp, with a price.

Skylanders was very much made as a marketing ploy, but it pulls it off by such a degree that people will instinctively buy more. It's highly addictive buying the little plastic figurines and receiving them as gifts, as each one is another life, and as such, another three or four hours just spending time training your new figurine. The game itself can be played by mostly all ages, but it is one of the most expensive kid's games on the market right now. At the time I saved up enough money to buy it, it was around 70 dollars for the Portal of Power (the plastic tool used to send Skylanders into the game) the game itself, and the first three Skylanders (Spyro, Trigger Happy, and Gill Grunt.) It's quite the hefty, expansive package, but there's more to come. I received four Skylanders for Christmas, and bought three more with the money from the holiday, and the figures themselves are about 8-10 dollars apiece. With 32 to collect, that could eventually average out to around 300 dollars in total if you want the whole collection. It's a very popular title, and although I know it's a ploy, it's a very well done one, and I still am saving up my pennies to buy more figures. If you buy this for your children, be prepared for begging. Kids everywhere are scrambling for these game characters, so if you want more, act fast. Let time pass, wait until the Skylanders are cheaper, and then buy a whole bunch of them. With time, this game will be cheaper for the masses. It's going to be expensive, but it will most likely keep Little Johnny happy for a long while.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu December 11, 2012

nerdy mediocre game that can kinda get amusing

This game is not that bad, it really can be fun, but this is really weird too. I really have to say, it is ok, and yes, IT CAN BE HARD SOMETIMES!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 7, 2012

LEARNING

Great family friendly game with great gameplay and fun

One thing to note about this game is that it can get expensive buying the characters. That aside though this game comes out with awesome graphics and design of gameplay that all ages can enjoy. The storyline is great with the game lasting a while to. All the characters have different power and there are 32 different ones to collect (not counting the exclusives). It's one of my favourite games and is well worth the money. All i can say is well done activision, you have made another great game. Violence wise, there is no trouble as it hardly portrays you to be violent. The game sends a good message through morals and many other aspects. A truly awesome game.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2012

awsome!!!!!

this game is amazing,with out a doubt this is one of my favorite video games.
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2014

Great quality

skylanders was a good game when i was younger. ive outgrown it, but i still believe that it was fun. the sequel was great to. but the third and fourth(coming soon) are terrible. skylanders is a good game, but dont let your kids buy too much. they will regret it later. trust me on this review. i got 38 of them . i bought the first 2. next ones are bad. way to much consumerism.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystealthbomb3r9 December 19, 2013

Bad

Not very good, has a couple of bad things.
Kid, 8 years old December 20, 2011

8 Year Old Boys Point Of Veiw

skylanders spiros adventure is awesume! you put the toys on the portol and thay come to life! gesss what! you can swich toys when ever you want!
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2011

*Claps*

I have the game, and I bet it would be awesome! It's pretty entertaining to play, too. My favorite ones right now are Spyro, and Zap.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybarn owl October 24, 2011

Skylanders is awesome!!

This game is pretty cool. With the game controls being so easy to master, even noobs to the game will be good at it in no time. Oh there are glitches, but the gameplay isn't to bad. My favourites are Chop Chop, Warnado, and Cyder
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

brilliant

brilliant
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2014

Skylanders, meet us.

The first time I saw this video game commercial, it was when I went to see Happy feet 2. When I did, it said it is coming soon. I couldn't wait. when, we went to the store to get it, we found out how the toys work, and we were fascinated. It was amazing. The game was extremely fun too, one of my favorite video games of all time!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2012

LEARNING

skylanders is a fun game

Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2012

AWESOME

I love Skylanders! Even my dad is obsessed with it. My favorites are Stealth Elf and Cynder. Flynn is annoying though.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2012

BOO HOO

dont worry about the violence or anything else because there isnt any. the jokes are cheesy and the game makes you want to buy more figures (i know i wanted more). it was dissapointing.
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2012

Just A Fine Game For Children

This game is great for a childs first game. After completing story mode the game is boring. You can play with your friends and family to battle and race through levels having hours of fun. DO NOT BUY THE CHARACTERS IN THE GAME BECAUSE YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR MONEY. I completed the whole game in 1 skylander without die-ing at all. This game can be challanging for young children from age 5 and up but easy for 12 and up
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2012

AWESOME!

IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER!! but in one Scene it says " Hellfire"
Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2012

Not The Best Game

A Fun,but nothing compared to DragonQuestIX,game.Tiny figurines,adventure packs that start a whole new chapter,stealing experience from enemies,small little lockmaster puzzles,bigger puzzles,different powers with each skylander,Kaos' fun little spells,and more.But I spend 50% of MY time on weekends playing DragonQuestIX,5% Skylanders,20% going out,and 25% playing Skyward Sword.Just say'in.Oh,if you use video walkthroughs to help you progress,basch07 of youtube is your man.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjbenz January 20, 2012

well done activision

the game is very fun and it is appropriate fun and appropriate my two favorite things
Teen, 16 years old Written byflame darkstar January 2, 2012

BEST GAME EVER!!!! SPYRO RULES!!!

i have played it before and i think that it is a very good game, not very violent either and quite educational. out of ten i would give it 9 and a half. the half was missing because i dont like the hard bits name:flame darkstar age:14 favourite caracter:spyro favourite badguy: mages most funny people: kaos. why?:though he is very evil he is very young and short. he is only a child. i love this game.it is my favourite thanku very much for reading this. love flame darkstar