All member reviews for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Toy figurines become characters in exciting action game.

Learning(i)

Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2012

AWESOME!

IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER!! but in one Scene it says " Hellfire"
Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2012

Not The Best Game

A Fun,but nothing compared to DragonQuestIX,game.Tiny figurines,adventure packs that start a whole new chapter,stealing experience from enemies,small little lockmaster puzzles,bigger puzzles,different powers with each skylander,Kaos' fun little spells,and more.But I spend 50% of MY time on weekends playing DragonQuestIX,5% Skylanders,20% going out,and 25% playing Skyward Sword.Just say'in.Oh,if you use video walkthroughs to help you progress,basch07 of youtube is your man.
Parent of a 1, 3, 6, and 8 year old Written bymommato4boys February 27, 2012

Skylanders

My oldest boys (ages 6 and 8) love this game! The only thing is that to buy all the characters costs a lot of money!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjbenz January 20, 2012

well done activision

the game is very fun and it is appropriate fun and appropriate my two favorite things
Educator and Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bytechwith January 13, 2012

Great Family Fun

I'm a 41 year old with daughters 6 & 8. None of us typically play this type of game, but all of us love Skylanders. The gameplay is easy enough for my youngest to enjoy up to a point, but halfway through the game we're already encountering some tough battles that require my help. Highlights are the co-op mode, which forces my daughters to work together (major achievement), and the variety of characters. As a toy collector, I love the challenge of finding new figures in stores, and each one allows you to replay the game using a very different style. Beware: this can be a pricey undertaking if you have a "gotta get 'em all" attitude.
Teen, 16 years old Written byflame darkstar January 2, 2012

BEST GAME EVER!!!! SPYRO RULES!!!

i have played it before and i think that it is a very good game, not very violent either and quite educational. out of ten i would give it 9 and a half. the half was missing because i dont like the hard bits name:flame darkstar age:14 favourite caracter:spyro favourite badguy: mages most funny people: kaos. why?:though he is very evil he is very young and short. he is only a child. i love this game.it is my favourite thanku very much for reading this. love flame darkstar