All teen and kid member reviews for Skylanders: Swap Force

Teen, 15 years old Written byMovie Nerd October 13, 2013

Ok for teens but addictive for preteens!

This game just goes on like the Madagascar 2 game and the ice age 3,the only thing is there is more violence.Most of the teens won't enjoy it but it turns out to be the opposite with the 10-12years group.
Kid, 7 years old December 29, 2013

best wii game

it is the best wii game ever it is very cool and it is much easier then all the other skylander games and it has a skinny portal of power it is very cool to swap the characters at the end maybe it can be hard for you but it is a good game
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2014
Teen, 16 years old Written byolympicmascots May 24, 2016

Good game

This game is fun. It has violence but it is fake. Some younger kids may not take the violence. It is easy to play. You can play with 2 players. Both 2 players can work together in most missions.
Kid, 8 years old February 24, 2015

Best wii u game ever!

I think skylanders swap force is the best Wii U game ever. It is the third game of skylanders. It is about Kao's return. He made the Skylanders swap their bodies. Flynn and Tessa guide you through the game. You will battle for Skylands and you will save Skylands from getting destroyed . That is why I think Skylanders swap force is the best wii u game ever!
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2014

Raddcat2000's Review

Awesome gameplay. Swapping is great.
Kid, 10 years old July 5, 2015
LEARNING

Ok. A bit disapointing ad to the skylanders series

It was good. the animation was a bit worse, but good.
Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2015

360 fun

Skylanders:Swap Force is a very fun video game, especially on my Xbox 360. I do not really know much about the backstory about the game, but it reminded me of "Super Mario 3D Land" for the Nintendo 3DS. It is very fun, but it has some cartoon violence. Besides that,I have not noticed many Problems with it involving content. I would recommend it for parents of mature seven year olds.That said, this is very fun and I think it should be rated "E for Everyone" instead of "E10+." Note:It did not save at all the first time I played the game on my Xbox 360.I was not signed into Xbox Live though. However, it did save after I played it the second time around.Cheers!
Teen, 13 years old Written byOmegaMutantGirl December 27, 2014
LEARNING

Cute and really fun to play in your free time..

I wasn't really interested in Skylanders: Swap Force until the day my eight year old brother purchased it. In fact if I ever saw this game on a shelf of a store, I wouldn't really bother to buy it. However, the day came when I got quite bored of my Nintendo 3Ds and decided to give Skylanders a try. My brother is a big fan of it, and enjoys collecting all the swappable figures, so I thought - "How bad could it be?" Despite its slightly cheesy characters and their annoying habits, especially Flynn, and the corny look and names of the Skylanders, I decided to give it a try. Boy, I was mistaken. The graphics were quite cute and the gameplay was fantastic. My brother had already collected all of the Fire, Tech and Undead Skylanders, so I had a lot of options to choose from for my first day of gameplay. I ended up choosing Smolderdash, a Fire Element Girl Skylander. She had some very cool upgrades, was on equal par with her fellow male Skylanders, and was incredibly badass and powerful! So at the end I got really hooked on to the the game and the Skylanders. Even today, my favorite Skylady is Smolderdash, and really recommend her if you're looking for a real powerhouse. Over all, this is a very cute game, but of course there are some issues I'd like to inform to parents and children. The levels are very easy and not too challenging, even though there are some pretty challenging puzzles. It's not really hard, though the boss fights are a little challenging. Another issue is that this game has too much consumerism. It sort of pushes kids to purchase more Skylanders. But again, this is my opinion. Over all, this game is pretty good, and I enjoy playing it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byOmegaMutantGirl December 27, 2014
LEARNING

Cute and really fun to play in your free time..

Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014