All member reviews for SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy Seals

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011

Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2011

Perfectly safe if your kids can play COD.

I got this game when I was 10, I begged my parents for it, because at the time I wasn't allowed M. Well, when I first played it, they saw nothing inappropriate, and nethier did I. This game is For 9 year olds and older, and is no worse then COD 1,2 or 3. No language or sex, and violence is going overboard.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykidsrocks June 1, 2010

i think it's ok for all ages but to play it safe 7+ this just what i think you think what you want.

the game is fine people always say army games are too bloody or too much of this and too much of that. you might find that kids see watch and play things 10 times worse than this game you just can't keep your kids away from all bad things. but back to the game (there is blood!!!) there is (guns knives ect.) there is smoking. but this is stuff they will see if or if you not let them play the game. by the way the game is great!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrapoport April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byaraggio April 9, 2008

Should be rated Tenn

Great game but there is language in the storyline. Blood and gore maybe a factor for some people. Not recommended for kids under 13 years.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynavyseal3389 April 9, 2008

Great game

This game is a great game for any military lovers like me, or for any one looking for a great action adventure game that combines stealth from games like Splinter Cell, and running in guns blazing like a modern day Rambo. Sure you can knock people around or slit their throats, but people, these are terrorists or drug dealers funding terrorism, they want to destroy our culture and way of life, this game teaches kids that, so they won't be swayed by those saying the terrorists will leave us aalone if we leave them alone, I think every person thirteen and up should play this game.

a good game

its a good game it was the first rated M game i got and i got to say the blood is no a big issue because there is not a lot of it compaired to games like CS:S DoD:s and others. I realy liked it its a good game if you want to join the military when you get older etc.
Teen, 16 years old Written by3-6-29 April 9, 2008

great game to play it is a real life game as if you were in a war