All member reviews for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Bonus Edition

Kid, 10 years old January 28, 2013

10 and up.

This is one of my favorite PS3 games, however, it contains: Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Animated Blood, and Mild Language. Suitable for 10 and up.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

silvonadux

Here are the reasons I like it: Good graphics, many characters/ cars to choose from, FUN corses, AND you an fly, drive, and ride a boat with your favorite sega character (exept ristar) or xbox 360 avatar! And in the bonus edition, you can unlock metal sonic, and outrun bay with xbox live I assume.
Kid, 10 years old October 18, 2014

LEARNING

Good For Older Children

I think that this is an above average game. There is really nothing bad in it if you are OK with a little violence and some language. Some of it can be kind of hard, though, especially for younger children. I would say older children would enjoy it more.
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2014

FREE ON iOS (iPAD2, iPHONE, AND iPOD TOUCH)

My profile: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (aka Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing II) is a good racing game that is free on iOS. Good racing game.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2014

Nice Game

It is an awesome game and I think it is just fine for kids 5 and up. I seriousley don't see what the big deal is just because it is rated Everybody10+. I first played it when I was 8, it was a present for my 9th birthday. It is awesome and parents will probably enjoy it, too!
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 April 8, 2013

10/10 for it's rating and excellent details.

AWESOME Racing Game, but very hard to beat