All member reviews for Sonic Generations

Teen, 15 years old Written by#1friezafangirl January 20, 2012

Rated E? You have got to be kidding me!

What is with you ESRB? just because this game may not be as violent as Sonic Unleashed, it is too much for the 6 year old! I'll admit it is fairly mild, but it needs an E10 rating. I've played E10 games milder than this!!! Overall its a very good game and I've almost beat it and it shouldn't be missed by any sonic fan!
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2013

Really good.

Really good game. I have it for 3DS. Contains some very mild content. Violence: Fair bit of violence, but it is cartoonish. Positive model: Sonic saves the world by defeating Time Eater. Product placement: This game is part of the massive "Sonic" franchise.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysonicteen123 January 3, 2013

sonic gen a good game with strong language

sonic gen is okay but some fighting and mild sexual stuff like when you save rouge she is acting romantic and stuff and some songs may have strong language but how far it go's
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 November 27, 2012

Both, 3DS and Console Versions have Green Hill Zone, which is amazing!

Sonic Generations has got just the levels I wanted to try.
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2012

Classic and Modern Collison!

I think Sonic Generations is a great game. At least it is for the 3DS. Some levels are very frustrating and take a lot of time to beat the level. This is kind of annoying, however I think the idea of having a Classic Sonic and a Modern Sonic is simply, awesome. I like the storyline quite a bit, to be honest. It has its flaws, but is worth the money in the end.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEpopo June 14, 2012

LEARNING

Fun

Great game deserves e rating!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheoriginaldudeify May 28, 2012

i really recomend this if your a hardcore sonic fan really nastalgic

a really good fast pace but fustrasing game as all sonic games are
Teen, 13 years old Written bysupergojira2001 October 23, 2014

Nothing "wrong" with it at all!

Very appropriate for kids, and easy to play. If anyone tells you this game is not good for kids, please laugh at them.
Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2013

best sonic game

This game is so epic in every single way!! well besides that its really short but still!!!! I think this game would be good for kids from atleast 7 and up
Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2013

silvonadux

This is one of my favorite sonic games. It has a reasonable story with time travel that actually makes sense but. . . yeah. . . anyways. It's challenging and you can bring back the feeling you had when you played the first sonic the hedgehog game and quickly switch to the new-er sonic gameplay without switching the disk or cartridge or whatever you have. Go on! rent it and quit looking at this screen and actually look for the darn game!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySol9000 September 26, 2012

One Half We've-Seen-This-Before-Already, One Half It-Amused-Me/Us

Story: They might as well be fighting over donuts, which would be sadly ironic because none of the characters particularly love donuts. Gameplay: There are a total of Eighteen Stages (the first 10 are two minutes each, next two stages are five minutes, followed by another four two-minute stages, and the last 2 can range at about 7-10 tedious minutes of anger) Controls are slippery, especially for areas like Modern Crisis City, Classic Planet Wisp, and the entirety of Seaside Hill. I'm sorry, but Modern Sonic is still not built for standard 3D platforming, just like Sonic Unleashed, and Classic Sonic is not designed for being beaten to death with a hammer. Boss fights are sadly disappointing, but considering the fact that they disabled Skills you buy when fighting them, the skills seem absolutely pointless. Also, why can't we only lose a set amount of rings when hit? AND WHY DOES SONIC STILL HAVE A LIFE SYSTEM? We need to learn to grow up and play games where the difficulty isn't from having to restart a 60 minute level because the game wanted us to have to grind lives before we could take on the final stage. If I wanted to have to grind before a major boss, I'd play an RPG! Overall, It's disappointing. Not so much that It makes you want to sell the game, but at least enough to make you not want to play it after finishing it
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 9, 2012

Not as good as they say...

Ah a sonic game. It's got to be good. That's what a sonic fan would say anyway. To start of with the gameplay is just terrible. All you do is run around, and i know that's what sonic does, but still thats all you really do, that and jump. One thing i will give it though is its graphics as they are pretty good. Another bit i do like is the change between older and newer generations of sonic. The game is not small either with a good play time. This game may not be suitable for young children though as the running speed and all the colours rushing could affect their eyes, it certainly affected mine at one point. Overall i would just say this game is ok and i think sonic fans may enjoy this. I hope my review of this game helped.