All member reviews for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Teen, 14 years old Written bywestonyoung April 27, 2013

Exciting game

It was great! So fun! Minor cartoon violence was all there was. Nothing you don't see in other similar racing games. Great to play with the whole family.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySol9000 September 26, 2012

One of two of the only racing games I've played enough to get an educated opinion, so... Comparison Match!

Tracks: Mario Kart Wii takes the crown for this one, partly because every map stops being a nerve-crusher at some point. However, this game loses this category for it's inclusion of the Super Monkey Ball Stages, because these tracks are picky and require you to do things that can cost you the race just to make it to the end. Racers: Again, this one goes to Mario because since they use the Weight system, in which the cars you use differ based off the size of the character itself. This makes it balanced without losing variety. Sonic, however, could've won if he had just let us either pick the same character or let us pick the vehicle we want even if someone else picked the character already. Power-Ups: Sonic slowly recovers this fight because at least in his game, the power-ups aren't game-altering. Therefore, I can focus my attention to more important matters, which leaves... Drifting: Clearly Sonic wins this one because in Mario it's absolutely useless. I finished Mario Kart Wii and almost never used Manual drifting. Sorry... Anything Petty: Sonic has better music, Mario has the Blue Falcon for a Kart, and-- Ooh look: a puppy! Well, it's a draw. Well, nuts. And here I was, dancing around, ready to hand the Blue Blur his sparkly trophy, but noooooo, I had to get distracted by the Puppy RIGHT AFTER COMPLIMENTING MARIO. RAAAAAAAAAAG--! Well, in the end, you have a choice: Either play easy mode then never bother with it for a long time, or beat the full game before giving up but not without getting worked up over a video game. Which game's which? Well, here's a hint: the former game I insulted doesn't have Blue Shells in it.
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2012

Fun kart racing game

It's a fast paced Mario Kart type game. I think it's pretty good, but there are rocket launchers and land mines,although nobody really gets hurt. Also, drivers yell (sometimes) kind of insulting things at each other. Yes, there are zombies in the creepy levels, but you don't have to do them. Last, there are some pretty hard levels that I just can't seem to pass. In all, it's pretty good. (P.S. I have the DS version which is rated E.)
Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2011

sonic & sega racing parks in the winner's circle

One of my favorite games. It's fun, it's competitive, and it's all masked in gorgeous environments. The controls are easy to master, there are also mini-games for further amounts of fun, there are thorough voice acts, a good announcer, and one of the decade's best original soundtracks. Need I say more? Oh, save for the extremely long and irritating to type name. So get this game before YOU become roadkill.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylarlar327 August 16, 2011

Best rival to Mario Kart!

The best rival racing to Mario Kart! Only violence is the power-ups. There is a bit of profanity, which is D-A-M-N. There are some scary stages too. It is fun for the whole family!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 8, 2011

Good game, but got kinda frustrating

The game was like a typical racing game, but could get kinda frustrating, and young kids might get upset and give up. Good for kids 9+
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Some Bad Content

The bad or offending content found in this game contains some creepy stages. The game also contains some bad words, but the game developers aren't aware of this much. Shadow snaps a D-word whenever someone bumps or gets in front of him. Since this game is E10+, the d words can be accepted. The game isn't bad for an E10+ game, but does contain some bad content.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 5, 2010

I have this game and it rocks too.

This one character Ulala, these power-ups, and this cash where the sega shop is and earned for doing GP mode, Mission mode, and time attack are my concerns.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymaster_nacho June 30, 2010

Its a racing game just like mario kart. ya the violence is throwing things to stop your fellow racers. On some circuits, there are zombies. So, its on for 7+
Teen, 15 years old Written bykoalaMADNESS8 May 10, 2010

lame

Okay, so, like, is this a spoof of Mario Kart or something? 'Cause if so, that's PLAGERISM!!!! (dunno if I spelled that right).