All member reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog

Atrocious design problems sink Sonic.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHotaru Chan November 3, 2010

BAD.

The glitches make the game difficult to play, and the story isn't that great either. The only thing good is the music, in my opinion.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshockninja October 9, 2011

Sonic gets even MORE super!

This game was very good, but there are also many different problems with the game. One of the problems is that the dialoge is SO CHEAP! I laughed out lound in some parts because of it. There are some scary parts, such as firey and dark monsters. That may scare younger fans, gamers, and/or, players. Another stupid part is the human-hedgehog relationship thing. Other than that, nothing is really wrong with this game. You can get this game for under $20 at GameStop, so if you don't like it, you didn't really blow much money.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez April 28, 2010

10 and up.

sonic the hedgehog is a very disappointed game because of the camera angles and the glitches that happens a lot and the loading time and controlling sonic through the super speed area makes this a very frustrating game and parents the only thing you need to worry about is the mild cartoon violence in this game.
Kid, 8 years old June 1, 2009

I cried when sonic almost died.

it is a realy cool game and, it is the best game ever!Sonic the Hedgehog is the best charter in the whole game. Because he runs fast and blue is my faviorte color.I love it Espeacialy when he is super sonic.There is alot more i love but i want you to check this out!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bySonic the Hedgehog August 20, 2009

Violence: Tons of violence in the storyline. Not a lot of violence in the levels. Disaster and Death Scenes. Sexy Stuff: There is a romantic relationship between Princess Elise and Sonic. There is also an implied romantic relationship between Silver and Blaze. Consumerism: It is Sonic the Hedgehog series. Bad Messages: Mephiles, Eggman, and Iblis are selfish and don't care who they harm to get their objectives. Mephiles deceives Silver to try to get Silver to kill Sonic. Good Messages: The friends of the three playable characters are loyal to them and always want to help. Role Models: Sonic and his friends fight to save time itself. Overall: Get the game that says "Platinum Hits." Some glitches are fixed in this version. This game is not bad at all. Reviews make this game sound terrible. It is not that bad. I bought it a year ago and STILL play it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

Sonic the Hedgehog? More like Sonic the Disaster

Thank you Spax3 for that title. Anyway, this game was way too flawed for me to enjoy. Okay, yes, I'll admit, the plot wasn't bad. I don't like Sonic getting involved with a human, though. (That and Sarah's a useless character anyway) Graphics are good, but some characters were altered such as Eggman. Silver is about the only cool thing about his game and his controls are awkward and all he can do is levitate objects. Worst thing of all is the loading screen. No matter what you do to get to another scene, there's going to be a minute and a half long loading screen that really takes the fun out of it because once the screen is gone, you'll feel less enthusiastic about getting to the next part. There are many other glitches but I just don't wanna get into them all.
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2010

Not worth playing, but okay for kids

It is simply not fun, but there is no online connection that i know of. violent, but okay for 8 year olds. sonic is a good role model, he is mischievious, yet caring and good of heart. its simply a damsel in distress sort of thing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshadkittyforever March 3, 2010

this is one good game, although the camera are bad but its still a good game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byvikings622 July 30, 2009

Sonic 2002-2009 Worst years for sonic

A bad sonic game
Teen, 16 years old Written byLukepi May 20, 2011

Not exactly the Sonic I grew up with...

This game had great potential, but when it comes right down to gameplay, where it really counts, it fails to deliver. This game may be a bit poor, but it's not Terrible. there will probably be a few people who enjoy its bland story, glitchy gameplay and lengthy loading screens. at least the graphics, cutscenes and music are good...
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2010

this is a good game nt educational but very fun

i like it because i like it and it makes my dad happy to see me happy my dad plays it with me a lot i mean the monsers are violent yes but look at the people they pick if the person looks evil tell them not to pick it dont be harsh kids are very sensetive are feelings get hurt easily im in the sixth grade and some kids are 10 who play halo now thats a bad game but in sonic there isnt any blood when the player dies he/she loses rings then the fall down or black out and start over they dont explode or get there bodies torn to pieces come on now be resonable get a piece of paper and watch your kids play write down how long they play and thewhats happening in the scene if he or she plays mor than one hour then youve got an addicted child me i dontlays games that much i only play them once every two mnths please reply abou what i just wrote you ight get some feelings at least.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygryro April 9, 2008

not the best game.

Awsome Game!

There are no glitches in my game. And Silver The Hedgehog is my fave charector! Story is good! Charectors are good! Gameplay is good for all charectors! But if speed is not your thing, play Silver's part of the game, like I do. My fave of the 3 main charectors are: Abilites: Silver! Personality: Silver! Appearance: Silver again! And all charectors represent a time. Shadow: past ok Sonic: Present ok but not good enough Silver: Future AWSOME! I'm writing a fan Fiction, it's about Artic Hedgehogs. (Animal I made up, but I think Silver is one) No Sonic or Shadow in sight in the fan-fic :) Silver is my fave in appearance because he is white, and his eyes are yellow. I like those colors. Silver has more of a fashion sense than Sonic or Shadow. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byCaboose1l2 April 9, 2008

OK who ever rated this is on somthin

Dude its Sonic. Listen, ya theres some stuff in it but nothing horid. If you buy this for your kids thier not going to go out and commit GTA or murder somebody.
Adult Written bytiff0328 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written by#1friezafangirl January 20, 2012

Don't Say NO to Sonic '06!

This game is one word. AWESOME. I have it for the 360, have beat it probably 5 times, and it is awesome. It doesn't glitch at all on MY Xbox. Silver the Hedgehog is the best hedgehog EVER, and the game's story is fantastic. Violence: Mild but there's kind of some scary images. Sexual Content: Princess Elise hugs and makes out with Sonic. Educational: I learned what 'psychokinesis' meant! Positive messages:Sonic saving Elise, Silver doing everything to change his future even if it meant killing Sonic. Positive Role Models:Sonic comforting Elise. This game is great, so if you picked it up on the shelf and put it back, you don't know what you're missing!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymercedes April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byCopper20 April 9, 2008

Bad. Just bad.

This killed the sonic series.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Stupid game!

This game is so wrong done this game shouldon't have camed out in 1990 not 2006 I only play it for 10 minutes with my little sister and (you need to keep saving Elise?) This game an't done right I hope it gets killed by Shadow the hedgehog.