Atrocious design problems sink Sonic.

Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2014

Not that bad

This game can be a little fun for some people, but others wouldn't enjoy it.
Adult Written byChrisH. November 24, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrequelHater878 September 10, 2014

I am sure we have all heard why this game is bad, the horrible story, horrible controls etc. but that is all true. This is the worst game I have ever played in my entire life, do not even think about getting it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRevampedstone0 March 16, 2014

Hide your wife and children.......

The "game" is a black hole waiting to suck your entire family in. The "game" has so many bugs it isn't even funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Messenger November 3, 2013

Terrible gameplay, Not too bad a plot

The gameplay is glitchy and the levels are hard. The game does, however, have an interesting plot that slowly unfolds over time. The game is pretty violent and mildly disturbing, though. Sonic actually dies at one point when he gets blasted by Mephiles, who, by the way, is creepy on his own. If you're just looking for a fun game to play, don't bother.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysonicdudeturbo35 August 2, 2013

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Review

Good Stuff: Somewhat Easy, Good Graphics, Good Gameplay, Fun Co-op Bad Stuff: Frustrating, Controls (For Others), Overwrought Story, Characters
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

silvonadux says HAI!

Ok I get that you think this game sucks. Mostly because of the controls, how confusing the story is, and how ironic it is when you look away for one second and back to see princess Elise getting captured for the millionth time. But you have to admit (ignoring everything else) that the music was "enjoyable" and the courses were creative. I do admit that it's hard not to rage quit when the controls start to glitch and you have to wait for the loading screen to show up a thousand times before they let you continue from your last checkpoint. But I say: "No judging until you actually try it." unless it's really gross looking food.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLukepi May 20, 2011

Not exactly the Sonic I grew up with...

This game had great potential, but when it comes right down to gameplay, where it really counts, it fails to deliver. This game may be a bit poor, but it's not Terrible. there will probably be a few people who enjoy its bland story, glitchy gameplay and lengthy loading screens. at least the graphics, cutscenes and music are good...
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2010

this is a good game nt educational but very fun

i like it because i like it and it makes my dad happy to see me happy my dad plays it with me a lot i mean the monsers are violent yes but look at the people they pick if the person looks evil tell them not to pick it dont be harsh kids are very sensetive are feelings get hurt easily im in the sixth grade and some kids are 10 who play halo now thats a bad game but in sonic there isnt any blood when the player dies he/she loses rings then the fall down or black out and start over they dont explode or get there bodies torn to pieces come on now be resonable get a piece of paper and watch your kids play write down how long they play and thewhats happening in the scene if he or she plays mor than one hour then youve got an addicted child me i dontlays games that much i only play them once every two mnths please reply abou what i just wrote you ight get some feelings at least.
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2010

Not worth playing, but okay for kids

It is simply not fun, but there is no online connection that i know of. violent, but okay for 8 year olds. sonic is a good role model, he is mischievious, yet caring and good of heart. its simply a damsel in distress sort of thing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshadkittyforever March 3, 2010
this is one good game, although the camera are bad but its still a good game.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySonic the Hedgehog August 20, 2009
Violence: Tons of violence in the storyline. Not a lot of violence in the levels. Disaster and Death Scenes. Sexy Stuff: There is a romantic relationship between Princess Elise and Sonic. There is also an implied romantic relationship between Silver and Blaze. Consumerism: It is Sonic the Hedgehog series. Bad Messages: Mephiles, Eggman, and Iblis are selfish and don't care who they harm to get their objectives. Mephiles deceives Silver to try to get Silver to kill Sonic. Good Messages: The friends of the three playable characters are loyal to them and always want to help. Role Models: Sonic and his friends fight to save time itself. Overall: Get the game that says "Platinum Hits." Some glitches are fixed in this version. This game is not bad at all. Reviews make this game sound terrible. It is not that bad. I bought it a year ago and STILL play it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byvikings622 July 30, 2009

Sonic 2002-2009 Worst years for sonic

A bad sonic game
Kid, 8 years old June 1, 2009

I cried when sonic almost died.

it is a realy cool game and, it is the best game ever!Sonic the Hedgehog is the best charter in the whole game. Because he runs fast and blue is my faviorte color.I love it Espeacialy when he is super sonic.There is alot more i love but i want you to check this out!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bymercedes April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCopper20 April 9, 2008

Bad. Just bad.

This killed the sonic series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygryro April 9, 2008

not the best game.

Awsome Game!

There are no glitches in my game. And Silver The Hedgehog is my fave charector! Story is good! Charectors are good! Gameplay is good for all charectors! But if speed is not your thing, play Silver's part of the game, like I do. My fave of the 3 main charectors are: Abilites: Silver! Personality: Silver! Appearance: Silver again! And all charectors represent a time. Shadow: past ok Sonic: Present ok but not good enough Silver: Future AWSOME! I'm writing a fan Fiction, it's about Artic Hedgehogs. (Animal I made up, but I think Silver is one) No Sonic or Shadow in sight in the fan-fic :) Silver is my fave in appearance because he is white, and his eyes are yellow. I like those colors. Silver has more of a fashion sense than Sonic or Shadow. :)
Adult Written bytiff0328 April 9, 2008