All member reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog

Atrocious design problems sink Sonic.

Teen, 15 years old Written byshadkittyforever March 3, 2010

this is one good game, although the camera are bad but its still a good game.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySonic the Hedgehog August 20, 2009

Violence: Tons of violence in the storyline. Not a lot of violence in the levels. Disaster and Death Scenes. Sexy Stuff: There is a romantic relationship between Princess Elise and Sonic. There is also an implied romantic relationship between Silver and Blaze. Consumerism: It is Sonic the Hedgehog series. Bad Messages: Mephiles, Eggman, and Iblis are selfish and don't care who they harm to get their objectives. Mephiles deceives Silver to try to get Silver to kill Sonic. Good Messages: The friends of the three playable characters are loyal to them and always want to help. Role Models: Sonic and his friends fight to save time itself. Overall: Get the game that says "Platinum Hits." Some glitches are fixed in this version. This game is not bad at all. Reviews make this game sound terrible. It is not that bad. I bought it a year ago and STILL play it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byvikings622 July 30, 2009

Sonic 2002-2009 Worst years for sonic

A bad sonic game
Kid, 8 years old June 1, 2009

I cried when sonic almost died.

it is a realy cool game and, it is the best game ever!Sonic the Hedgehog is the best charter in the whole game. Because he runs fast and blue is my faviorte color.I love it Espeacialy when he is super sonic.There is alot more i love but i want you to check this out!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bymercedes April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byCopper20 April 9, 2008

Bad. Just bad.

This killed the sonic series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygryro April 9, 2008

not the best game.

Awsome Game!

There are no glitches in my game. And Silver The Hedgehog is my fave charector! Story is good! Charectors are good! Gameplay is good for all charectors! But if speed is not your thing, play Silver's part of the game, like I do. My fave of the 3 main charectors are: Abilites: Silver! Personality: Silver! Appearance: Silver again! And all charectors represent a time. Shadow: past ok Sonic: Present ok but not good enough Silver: Future AWSOME! I'm writing a fan Fiction, it's about Artic Hedgehogs. (Animal I made up, but I think Silver is one) No Sonic or Shadow in sight in the fan-fic :) Silver is my fave in appearance because he is white, and his eyes are yellow. I like those colors. Silver has more of a fashion sense than Sonic or Shadow. :)
Adult Written bytiff0328 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byCaboose1l2 April 9, 2008

OK who ever rated this is on somthin

Dude its Sonic. Listen, ya theres some stuff in it but nothing horid. If you buy this for your kids thier not going to go out and commit GTA or murder somebody.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008

It's ok but I never seen my daughter play the shadow story.
Kid, 5 years old April 9, 2008

A knocked off Sonic series for faster speed and jumping fun.

Everyone would really enjoy this game. I don't know why it's appearing bad reviews on Gamespot or Youtube because I disgree. The Camera angles are fine. I'm also thinking that they were doing a glitch or something in this game it appears.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaster Chief - 117 April 9, 2008

Loved it, best Sonic game yet.

Come on, it's not that bad.....

This game is not that stupid. It's not that confusing or difficult to play. I've never experienced problems with the camera angle or any other glitches. The plot is average, but long-time Sonic fans will enjoy it anyways.