All member reviews for Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Fight as two different web-slingers in time-travel romp.

Parent Written bySpidermanFan1993 June 15, 2013

Great Game - 3DS Review

This is one of the best spider-man games that I have ever played. It has a great storyline that just sucks you in from the moment you start playing. However, the version for the 3DS can get repetitive at times in having you to defeat all the enemies before you can get to the next room. Their is some mild language in this game but it is not frequently used. One area of concern for parents wanting to buy the 3DS version of this game for kids is that the Black Cat is very immodestly dressed and is offensive to some people. I know it is for me. However, the black cat is only in two seens and does not have that much of a role in the game. It is also important to note that Peter Parker is dating Mary Jane in this game and he tries to kiss Black Cat after you beat her the second time she appears. Overall, this is a great game that is worth buying for the 3DS.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 October 21, 2015

AWESOME!!

2099 is the best (If you can't tell)
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2014

ok

not too much sex but to much violence and some words like s**t and h*ll and d**n.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 7, 2012

Very dissapointing and a waste of time, although can be sometimes fun.

Where to start. The challenges is the game (most of them) are near to impossible and the gameplay will last you (If you are a good gamer) around a day and a half. It is very dissapointing and even though what you do n the past affects the future in the game, you still feel so ristricted and there is only one way to do things. The only fun is knowing you will not have to play the game much sooner. There is barely anywhere to roam and even then you are restricted. It does have violence in it but not to extreme. This all said it can be enjoyed. One thing to note though is that some scenes may scare young children so I would not reccomend the game to many people under the age of 10
Teen, 13 years old Written byAhiena7 July 13, 2012
LEARNING

Best Spiderman Game Ever

I'm 13 and love this game.
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2012

The EDGE of good.

To be quite honest I don't know where to begin other than this being a massive disappointment anyway I wouldn't recommend this to under 9s.