All teen and kid member reviews for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom

Teen, 13 years old Written by1800Guy January 9, 2010

When I was six I bought this game and was great! The levels were open and if you didn't want to play a level you could run around the neighborhood. Some people say that the game is scary and too violent but it is probanly on the the best spongebob games ever made. I give this game two thumbs up!
Kid, 9 years old August 31, 2009

Its good but it may scare little kids for..

its fun if you get to sandy's house because little kids are scared when eyes turn black and white!
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2009

Fun game!

I used to have this game I beat it alot times it was really fun game!
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2009

Great Game

Though the graphics aren't insane, it's pretty good fro 2003! The game has 13 levels, each with their own distinctive level of difficulty. I still haven't beaten the game (I'm stuck at the end of the last level!), but I've seen enough to write a review. Violence is just whacking robots, which then quickly explode. Language is almost not evident. Sex and nudity isn't a problem at all. This is overall a pretty clean game. It's fantastic! Though, I wouldn't recommend it for younger ages, because it's really hard! Have fun playing!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpidey November 7, 2008

Fun game

Its Spongebob all right
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

its an awsome game man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this games good an educational and teaches to help othersect. but theres some levels that are hard to get by witch may anger them abit but theres nothing bad trust me i won this game twice alredy{exuse my spelling}

i cried i laughed

itz funnie
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

It's ok...

This game was ok, but should have gone better. It was a bit boring though.