All member reviews for SpongeBob's Boating Bash

Racer with cartoon violence that is egged on and encouraged.

Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2010

It Is A Very Good Game For Ages 7+

I Think This Is A Very Good Game For Ages 7+ It IS Fun For Children To Play When There Bored Or On There Own Sometimes Not Evan That :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheton1789 June 29, 2014

An Okay Demolition Derby Game

Boating Bash will appeal to kids who enjoy racing games and are fans of Spongebob. It is an okay game featuring decent game play, but parents should be aware this game is about destruction of motor vehicles in demolition derby style events. The violence is only vehicular but the object of some levels is to destroy your opponents cars in a variety of over-the-top cartoonish ways. Trash talk between competitors includes idiot, stupid, dumb, moron, and other ridiculous insults in a similar fashion to the show. Overall, this is all right for kids 7+.
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2010

Great for kid who like to smash car into other cars.

Kids, like me, have a craving for Cartoon and Fantesy violence, but I don't think it's a problem at all. Personaly, I love beating the living daylights out of cars! Demo Derbys are my personal fav!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNick V March 31, 2010

The best comment ever!!!

I love S.B. soooooo much!!! Even though i dont have it yet, i still love it and gonna buy it!
Kid, 9 years old March 12, 2010
Kid, 7 years old March 11, 2010
Kid, 9 years old March 10, 2010
I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT GOT COOL CARS AND CHARACTER.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 5, 2012

spongebobs boating bash

Families can talk about the difference between real-life violence and that which children see on screen. Parents should discuss with their children how serious and dangerous an actual car crash can be. Remind children to always wear seat belts in real life and talk about other safety and traffic laws.
Adult Written byAmirshaw March 10, 2010

perfect for kids

This game is great, really good fun for little kids, that will have a blast. Won't even cost a thing to get the game if you did what i did, I signed up at this link gifts4points.com/home?ref=amirshaw and did a few surveys and got the game free, but overall this game is great.
Adult Written byNicademus March 3, 2010
I grew up in a community where he had demolition derby's. It was a community event, and safety was always present and apparent. Also as a child I knew the dangers of doing this outside of the arena. I do not find the violence to be bad at all. No one is getting "hurt", only their boats are. I remember crashing my Hot Wheels together and making them do flips, and playing this feels more like that than inflicting violence on anyone. Talk to your kids about the encouraged crashing of vehicles and this shouldn't be a game you have to keep away from kids.
Adult Written byJinny Gudmundsen March 3, 2010