All member reviews for Sports Champions

Teen, 16 years old Written byThe Informer September 21, 2010

An excellent showcase for Sony's motion controller.

Sports Champions is a ton of fun to play, and it is very easy to pick up and play. The motion controllers are excellent and are even better than Wii Sports Resort. They are all great and are a blast to play with friends. In terms of violence, Gladiator Duel is a bit rough, but it's nothing that will bother kids. This is a fun, addictive PS3 title that truly shows us what the PlayStation Move is capable of.
Kid, 9 years old November 5, 2013

violence

sords and shields... just violence i cannot watch my bro play it
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2010

A -You-get-your-moneys-worth Kind of Game

I finally got the Playstation Move for Christmas! I literally jumped out of my skin because I got it. Right away I played Champion Sports. It's so easy to play! You really only have to choose what you want to play, then pick what battle, blah blah blah blah blah.... The graphics are great on this. However if you're looking for educational values or something you're not going to find that in this game..... However, there is sword dueling (I forget what it's really called) where you battle other apponents (computerized) and try to knock them out. Luckily, there is no blood and gore but it kind of teaches a bad lesson which I would recommend 11+. But the other games are totally age appropriate as well! Very addicting!