All member reviews for SSX 3

Teen, 13 years old Written byromansaf April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bynumberoneMaximu... April 9, 2008

One of the best snowboarding games ever!

The SSX series has always been a good one and this is one of my favorites. While I think SSX Tricky is better, this game is very fun and takes a while to get boring. My favorite part is being able to do amazing 'uber tricks' in Tricky mode. Those who want to get a snowboarding game should get this one (or SSX Tricky)
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2010

Good for everyone

This game is great!!! Even know you hit a lot of other people, it is a good game.
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2010

Perfection.

Such a great game! Not any issues with lyrics, violence (except for the punching thing, but that's supposed to be FUNNY.) The characters are very funny and cartoonish, and the game never gets old. I also said "On for ages 6+" because five year olds shouldn't be playing Playstation.
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2010

ages 5 and up

awsome i have it its fun and the tricks are amazing...oh happy b-day to me happy B-DAY to me yay march7th im eleven yyyyaaayyy
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

SSX 3 is the best snowboarding game out there. You can get into "tricky" mode and pull off amazing tricks in a half pipe while competing for trick points. If trick points isn't your game, the racing mode is fun too. The courses are detailed and have shortcuts including grinding huge rails. The only problem I had with this game is that it got kind of repetitive after awhile. But if you are a fan of snowboarding or really want a snowboarding game, don't worry about the minor flaws and buy SSX 3.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008