Parent reviews for Star Wars: Battlefront II

Epic sci-fi shooter returns to a galaxy far, far away.

Adult Written byPatrick W. November 13, 2017

BEST GAME EVER

My kinds played the demo and thought it was great. They came home from the store and said I want to be a hero just like the star WArs characters

Parent Written byTony M. December 8, 2017

Worth playing and hanging with

This is a fun game that allows for Star Wars-esque style gameplay. In other words, expect light sabers, laser blasts and more without the gore. And did I mention.... YOU GET TO PLAY STAR WARS?!?!?!? For adults and teens alike, this is a great game.

Adult Written byJon M. November 22, 2017

Not So Gory, But Could Be A Gambler's Nightmare

Find a full video review with PEGI rundown at https://youtu.be/zQ-t3Jt0J7s Tl;Dr - Violence wise, not awful. Flamethrowers and lots of laser blasters but no blood and gore. Depending on what EA do with microtransactions, gambling could (as noted in the video) be a real problem.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byDexter A. November 20, 2017

Great Game

the game is pretty much like watching the movies

Adult Written byJennifer Thomas t. January 18, 2018

Probably could have been E10+ and it's no longer "pay to win"

From my son (edited by mom) "First off I want to clear things up that this game is not pay to win and it kind of makes me mad when I see recent reviews saying pay to win and things like that because this game was pay to win but was removed months ago though, they say may be added back in the future so if they do, you can ignore that first part but I don`t think they will. Also a lot of people say its way too hard to advance but that`s what makes it fun and honestly it`s not even that hard. I have had the game for about a week and a half and I already have almost every hero. But I guess if you want maybe you could call it ''grind to win'' but every game has that. For the violence and other content in it, it is really not violent. When you ''shoot'' it looks like you shoot kool aid out of a water gun. The only almost cringey parts are at the end of the second campaign in the last mission and don't really even look realistic. There is only one part that might be a little uncomfortable and that is at the end of the first campaign with some passionate kissing by grown adults. Though,if you really want to look for it you can even find some positive messages and positive character changes."

Adult Written byMark R. January 21, 2018

Watching the film is different to acting the violence out

The game is enjoyable to play. The furore about the loot box encouraging gambling was interesting and probably correct. Personally I think watching a 12 film is different from acting it out in a game. This game is rated 16 in the UK. I think that's appropriate.
Parent Written bySimon F. December 31, 2017

very Nice

There is som shooting but its not to bad. The game is like the movie and is realy cool to play. I think its good game for children with no sex and not much swearing.

Adult Written byChris k. December 11, 2017

Good game not too violent

Alot of parents tell me that this game is violent I think that is not the case this game is not much violence and just a fun game

Parent of a 11 year old Written byAnonymous O January 18, 2018

Nothing Bad

In this game there is no bullets, magazines or gore. It is a bunch or lasers and stuff like the movies. If your child is ok watching the movies then he can play this game.

Adult Written byhfriedli January 9, 2018

Lots of Choices

Hey reader! Do you like to play video games? Well, Star Wars Battlefront is the best video game. One reason is you get to choose your gun. There are many guns like bazookas. Also you get to choose your awesome vehicle. You get to fly in the sky with xwix. The best part is you get to play against your friend in battles. You get to choose the bad side or you get to choose the good side. I will give this⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ and a half if you are 7or8. Go get this game right now.
Parent Written byIrene k. January 14, 2018

Parent of a 11 year old Written byBenedict C. February 25, 2018

Gambling? What?

There is no gambling in Star Wars: Battlefront II. You play the game in various modes to earn credits, then spend it on power-ups like any other game! The controls are fairly easy to learn, with a provided tutorial when you begin. There are great messages that support a strong female lead, and no drinking/drugs/smoking is present. No gushy stuff either. I think that the point of the game is to get a great story across, and no blood is present. Kids can play multiplayer, which gives you the option of chatting to strangers, but can be avoided and you don't have to, keeping your child safe. Great game, awesome gift (although a tad bit expensive.) Would recommend!
Uncle of a 17, 18+, 18+, 18+, 18+, 18+, and 18+ year old Written byTyrone L. May 7, 2018

One of the worst games to ever exist.

Originally game was p2w now its grind to win. You can not win multiplayer games unless you have played over thousands of hours grinding out special characters. Terrible Servers That Require You To Pay For Them.

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byPrimeNumber345 August 5, 2018

The good side

Yes, Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a good game. No cursing no Vilont humor. I like how there is a "Custom Game" where you fight against AI( computers) and you can set players 10,25,50,75,100,500,999. On "long" nights i play 999 people it takes about 45minutes to 1 hour. There's galactic assault and star fighter where the Galatiac assault you fight all the other enemies but there are allies with your team. You can something called "battle points" these points are added and you can be a character like Luke Skywalker or Han Solo. This game has a VERY easy objective. It's to kill all the enemies. The highest number of kills I have is 363.

Adult Written byMaggot B. June 1, 2018

one of the worst games of our time. Beautiful graphics and only that. Everything else is really really LOW.